Chapter Fourteen

Zack's POV

I was walking to class when Principal Mulkens started talking in the speaker.

"You know that we had our prom last Tuesday right? It may be to soon but we're having a dance on Monday! So yay!!"

Wait. Maybe me and Tomika can break up!

I walk in the classroom to see everyone setting up. Mr. Finn isn't here yet. Like I already got use to it tho.

I walked to Summer, Freddy and Tomika who were talking. I joined along in the conversation.

"Hey guys I have 5 tickets to The Vamps concert!" Lawrence said. "Awesome!" We all said.

"Let's ROCK!!" Mr. Finn said as he came in and did the rock and roll sign.

~~TIMESKIP~~

I was walking around looking for Tomika, Freddy, Summer and Lawrence. Their's a huge crowd of people.

"ZACK!!" I heard shouts, I started jumping until I saw Tomika, Frddy, Summer and Lawrence waving, calling my attention. I ran to them and we group hugged.

"Picture!" A photographer shouted. We all positioned ourselves and smiled at the camera. Hopefully this will go to the internet.

While waiting we just went inside the fast food place and ate. It was a Chinese fast food place. So yeah. We ate Chinese!! It was awesome.

After we all went inside the concert area. Luckily, Lawrence was able to get backstage passes. IT WAS AWESOME!

Like we sang along to the songs. They even sung a Christmas song! But in a rock and roll way.

Wait, is it weird a guy likes The Vamps.

Nah. It's completely normal.

After, we went backstage and got autographs and pictures with them. This was the best day of my life! I love it!

Especially because we took another picture and I was able to put my arm around Summer. Haha! Thank you photographer!

A/N

Sorry it's short. Writer's block. I mean I have an idea for chapter 15 and 16. Just needed to make a chapter Fourteen so we can go to it.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY, PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL LIFE!! 🎉