2.5

Jenn

My body joints from it's comfy slumber at Shawns shouts in pain.

"What the hell, bloody, what-" I was out of words from the sight in front of me.

"Shannon take Louie, Niall go with her, Shawn upstairs bathroom" I say taking ahold of his bloody hand taking him up towards the bathroom.

"sit, counter now!" I say to a beat up Shawn while taking out bandages and disinfectant. "I'm sorry this is going to sting a bit" i say but he takes ahold of my writs.

"Jenn trade places with me, you sit on the counter and i'll stand, then we will be equal hight." He whispers weakly, without arguing we switched so our my 5'3 form matched his 6'2 one. His shirt was already off, expressing his
With his hand rested on my bare thigh as he squeezed it from the pain of the disinfectant.

"You squeeze any harder my leg will explode" i laugh looking him in his brown eyes. As i continue to dab on his cut he stops me, but not because of pain.

"Babe we have to get that cleaned up" i sniffle as he thumbs my chin leaning in, " But your cuts they may hurt!" I say worried as he laughs.

" Nothing in the word would stop me from doing this" He says right before colliding his lips with mine. Our lips move in a motion like no other, my hands tangled in his brown locks. Shortly after things calm down as Shawn leaves wet kisses on my neck, pulling away i examine his feathers, from his lazy eye, to his facial structure, then landing to his perfectly plump lips.

" why don't we go to sleep?" I smile as i pull him into a hug making him pick me up. My legs wrap around his torso and my arms around his neck as he places me on his bed.

" i love you Hastings"

.....

"I love you to Shawn"