Chapter 11: Eternally Little

Taiyou released a sigh, and the previous tension he had seemed to melt away.

「Guys, for the time being won't you get off me?」

「Ehhh」

「Just a little bit more」

「It's not something that happens often」

Kazane was the only one that was unique, as she was the only one actually being held by him in a princess carry style.

Although their actions were cute, Taiyou couldn't really see what was so special about hanging on his body, and he gradually let out an increasing number of sighs.

「Guys, it will be fine........It's just for the time being, alright?」

When Taiyou spoke more resolutely, the girls became obedient and they slowly seperated from him. They moved behind the scenes and was hiding behind Taiyou in silence.

That's because they realised that since they got together, they have been playing around too much. However, even though they were playing around when Taiyou arrived, it was also true that they were slightly shaking.

The season was still early in the summer, and it was definitely not because of the cold that their bodies were shaking, anyone could tell you that.

When Taiyou came rushing over to the girls, he could tell that from their facial expressions that they were really frightened from the depths of their heart and it was not just about playing a prank on him. Because of this fact, Since Taiyou arrived he has been unable to feel relieved.

Taiyou remembered how frustrated he felt he was before he arrived.

And he hated the fact that he could not come here sooner to help the girls.

And with that, he shifted his anger.

He turned towards the two people that made the three sisters shake in fear.

「What's with that look on your face, you brat who are you really?」

The father of the girls had an unpleasant facial expression and challenged/questioned Taiyou.

「I'm the classmate Natsuno Taiyou. I believe I introduced myself just moments ago?」

「That's not what I'm asking you, what is your relationship with my daughters, that's what I'm asking you」

「What kind of relation........」

For now he stopped his words mid way, and made a glance over his shoulder looking back at the three sisters.

When his eyes met with the three sisters, their cheeks blushed red. A picture that was worth more than a thousand words was painted, just from the reactions the girl, and without the need for anymore words, their relationship with him became obvious.

When seeing such a reaction from his girl's, the father instantly boiled in anger.

「You scum!」

「Hayakawa-san, Please settle down for a moment」

「Huhhh? You're telling me to calm down after seeing this?!」

「Yes, please behave yourself」

Sakura repeated such words in a flat tone of voice.

Feeling the pressure coming out from Sakura, Taiyou's back was slightly trembling, Even more so to the person whom received the direct scolding, the father let out a meek voice "uuu" and he backed off silently.