Chapter 19: The Proper Way to Love Someone

Morning: Taiyou gets up and starts to dress himself in his school uniform, Hera was wearing her usual one piece dark green dress (the same as when she first met him) as she called out to him.

「Taiyou-chan Taiyou-chan, I believe you've forgotten something desuyo〜」

「Did I leave something behind?」

Taiyou looks doubtful as he asks back to Hera whom was buoyantly floating in the air.

「Yes desu〜, you've forgotten about your jacket desuyo〜」

「My jacket? Why do I have to bring such a thing? 」

He tilted his head and stared dubiously at Hera.

The season was currently early within the summer, it's that time of the year where it will get really hot during the day.

Even if you were to examine the current trends of the people with the highest endurance and perseverance in maintaining a professional outlook AKA the Salary man (Businessman) even they were wearing lightly dressed clothing. Taiyou was only wearing a uniform with short sleeves and even then he felt that it was really hot and humid, it was to the point that he thought he didn't even need a jacket.

However, Hera insisted him to bring his jacket and she must have had a reason for it.

It turns out that the reason was very important for Taiyou.

「It's because we will be using it in order to accumulate experience points for the next level desuyo〜」

「Is that so?」

「It is so 〜」

Taiyou nodded, he went into the back of his room, opened his closet and took out the winter clothing jacket that was still in its hanger.

The winter jacket was padded and quite heavy. It was a truly excessive piece of clothing within this time of the season. Not only was it bulky but it was likely to attract the attention of other people in the surroundings if he went out with such a thing, however if this was what it took for him to level up, Taiyou had no hesitation to endure any kind of hardship.

Taiyou took the jumper with him and finally left his room.

The three sisters were waiting outside the hallway of his apartment complex. The girls had an expression of happiness on their faces mixed in with a tinge of shyness/bashfulness. Taiyou gave them a smile in return, and the four of them departed the apartment and headed together to school.

Well let's not forget about the small floating fairy, so in total there was actually four people plus one.

「Well, will you tell me how I'm supposed to use this jacket in order to accumulate experience points?」

「Yes 〜. First of all you need to put it on desu〜」

「Like this?」

「After you finish wearing it, take it off and drop it on the ground desu〜」

「I'm supposed to intentionally drop it?」

「After you let it fall into the ground, you need to pick it up and wear it again, this action needs to be repeated over and over......」

「I remember seeing this in a kung-Fu movie!」

Taiyou stood still, similar to how the famous person in the movie took of the jacket, he threw his jacket down against the ground.

Taiyou suddenly lost his temper. The three sisters stopped their fluttering footsteps and watched over Taiyou and Hera as they conversed.

「More so than leveling this feels more like some sort of training」