Chapter 45: According to Cross-chan: Lolita complex is a Sickness

「Takayama, are you being serious right now?」

One of the men questioned Takayama, he clearly had eyes filled with contempt.

「Going after loli's is a crime you know?」

「Besides, isn't it disgusting to even think of such a thing?」

「Isn't it fine? I'm not causing any trouble for you guys, why do you guys care so much about my preferences?」

「The fact that a colleague of mine, is a loli con that in itself is causing trouble for me」

「Just endure it for gods sake」

Several of the men were admonishing the loli con. However, the loli con continued to stare at Kohaku with bloodshot eyes.

「I mean come on, look at what she's wearing. I can't hold myself back. Guy's tell me the truth, if a woman of your type were to wear this kind of see-through clothing, whilst she's loitering around, you guy's wouldn't be able to hold yourselves back, am I right?」

「That is.....」

「That's true I suppose」

The three other people looked at each other and came to the same conclusion. What the loli con guy said had some truth in it. It was certain that Kohaku's current getup was outrageously seductive and bewitching. Her black see-through clothes made her completely visible and it was not something suitable unless you were about to go to sleep.

「I understand」

After a short period of time, one of the men nodded.

「O, oi, is it really okay to let him?」

「It can't be helped right? If we don't let this fellow do his thing it looks like he's about to explode any minute now」

「Ahh.....It seem's that way」

「Oi, we don't know when Kaizen-sama will return. If you are going to do it, you better get it done with in less than 3 minutes」

「I got it」

The loli con man was overjoyed as he nodded ecstatically and made his way towards Kohaku. A lewd smile floated across his face, he began to lick his lips, as his hands wandered around in a indecent manner.

「――」

Kohaku twisted and writhed around, as her eyebrows creased severely.

That was when I met her gaze. Her pupils seemed to appeal for something as it wavers and it feels like she's about to burst into tears at any moment. I began to imagine, her being taken away by the Loli con man, and something..........happens to her. No! I don't want to see that happen, I can't see that kind of scene.........I don't even want to imagine it.

「――!」

As he thought such things, something inside Taiyou snapped.

He who was being docile until moments ago put power into both his arms, as he opened both his left and right hands. When he did, a Pachin! sound could be heard and soon consecutive buchi! buchi! sounds started to echo. It was the sound of his metal handcuffs cracking under the pressure and the ropes around his body ripping free.

「Impossible—」

Taiyou did not give the loli con man an opportunity to say any more words than that. Taiyou postpones taking off his gag, as he pulled his right hand back and let it shoot like an arrow towards the man.

Zudooooon!

Although his fist connected with the belly of the man, what resounded was an explosive sound. The man he hit flew away about 30 meters.