Chapter 51: The First time beginning Joint work Part 1

It was growing dark at the foot of the mountain.

There was a single vending machine placed in between the boundary of the town and the mountain. Part of the paint on the machine was starting to peel off and Taiyou was standing in front of the vending machine repeatedly inserting and then taking out his 100 yen coin.

A little off to the distance, Kohaku was watching over him.

After hearing about how he ran into trouble with the police the last time he tried to level up, Kohaku decided to accompany him. In this rural area, don't even mention the police officers, there was not even many people that passed by, Taiyou was diligently increasing his level.

And it was approximately one hour since he began his repetitive work that...

「Tereretetete〜♪ Taiyou-chan, you have levelled up!」

Hera who had seemingly vanished all this time, suddenly appeared and flew in front of him, she danced around in the air whilst singing her level up song. Kohaku who heard the announcement also approaches with a face full of smiles.

「Hou, she's dancing jyana」

「I am dancing desuyo〜. It's the level up dance nanodesu」

「Is that really necessary to do?」

「Wanna join in?」

「As if I'd do that?!」

Taiyou reflexively rejected her Hera's invitation. When he saw her dancing he didn't really think too much of it, but the moment she asked him to join her, he couldn't help but give her a retort. Well since there wasn't too much point in reprimanding her too much about this matter, Taiyou just wanted to get on with it and move on to more important matters.

「Well then, Allow me to r-e-c-a-p〜.....Taiyou-chan is now level 8 nanodesu〜」

「Fumu, now that you've levelled up, do you feel anything different?」

「Yes desu! I will show it now!」

As soon as Hera said this, Taiyou received a familiar sensation, it was a rush of numerical figures going to his brain. It starts with the level rising in value, and then it moves on to give a comparison of the amount of status gained this level from the previous level.

Because he was quite familiar with the process, he was able to understand the numbers that popped into his brain. Kohaku who was next to him, spoke out loudly.

「Fumu.......This is really mysterious, it is such a queer sensation jyana」

「Eh? Are you seeing this?」

Taiyou was surprised as he turned to face Kohaku.

「Umu, it feels like the numbers are flowing from the bottom of my eyeballs all the way to the molars of my teeth. Are you also seeing it in the same way as me??」

「Where exactly are you saying it goes?! Well I kinda get what you are saying though」

「It's a secret of the human body desune〜」

Hera spoke thoughtlessly. Taiyou thought that it was definitely nothing to do with the secrets of the human body but more about the secrets of the world. Whilst thinking such things, he perused his status and roughly understood the situation.

Although normally he would examine it more thoroughly, he didn't do this right now. That's because level 8 wasn't a huge checkpoint in terms of levelling. He faced towards Hera and said.

「So, what do we have to do next? You told me that I should hurry up and reach level 10 right?」

「Yes desu〜, the moment you reach level 10, Taiyou-chan will receive a huge burst of power desu〜」