Chapter 56: A Brides Power / The (Bride) That Reduces your Power

―― !」

「What's wrong Taiyou-chan?」

「My abilities.....have decreased in value」

「Eh?」

「My Status.... It's not at the correct value, it decreased!」

「Eh? You're right, the abilities that "Idol" has increased has been revised to only one person desu」

「One person.......?」

Staring at the abilities, they were confirming it once again.

Just like Hera has said, the stats that has been increased by the skill "Idol" has all decreased by half across the board...........In other words, from two person's worth, it has been reduced to only one person giving him a boost in the stats.

「What's this about? Does "Idol" have a maximum range of effectiveness, and someone got out that range?」

「Let me see desune, this has no relationship to "Idol's" effective range. The only reason it would decrease is if someone came to hate Taiyou-chan, or if they died――」

Without even waiting for Hera to finish her sentence, Taiyou impatiently burst into a run away from the river area he was in. He kicked the ground with his full strength and ran in the direction he came from.

With a speed that would have broken the track record of all the high school students, Taiyou returned to "Taiyou's Castle", threw open the door and went inside. And without any hesitation he entered the biggest room in the first floor, which was his own room.

Inside of here, Kohaku's appearance could be seen.

Under the futon that was laid on top of the tatami mat, she was wearing nothing but her birthday suit, and she merely had a poor excuse of a blanket to cover her body. Although he still remembered traces of her captivating body which he had explored last night, now was not the time to be distracted by such thoughts.

Taiyou restlessly looked around his room.

Kotone, Suzune and Kazane.

Before he left for the river bank area, he was sure that he saw the three girls lying down in bed with Kohaku quietly letting out their peaceful sleeping sounds. But as of right now, he could not find the three of them.

Taiyou flew out of the room, this time he went straight towards the second floor.

This was the designated room for the three sisters, and he didn't even bother to knock as he barged into the room.

「Kotone, Suzune!」

Inside, he could see both Kotone and Suzune. The two of them was already wearing casual clothes, and they were huddling together in the center of the room.

After calling out their names, Taiyou had a really bad premonition about all of this.

That was because, the smallest of the three sisters, Kazane's figure was nowhere to be seen......... But even more than the fact that he couldn't see Kazane, was the appearance of the two people huddling in that awkward pose, it gave him a really bad feeling.

His movements stopped in place and he gazed at the two girls. When he did this, he somehow got the feeling like the two girls were within some sort of snowy mountain.

It was like they were in a freezing mountain that violently blew out snow and the two people were trying to escape the cold by huddling together for any semblance of warmth.

He saw both Kotone and Suzune, in that kind of way right now.

Taiyou instinctively rubbed his eyes.