Chapter 60: Aoba's Secret

「Please excuse me」

After bowing deeply, Taiyou closed that faculty office's door. He looked up and raised his head, looking up ceiling and took sighed together the damage he took mentally.

「Taiyou-san」

Suddenly, a worried voice was heard from the side. When he looked around, the triplets' eldest sister Kotone was there. She looked at him with troubled eyebrows. Because she looked so cute, Taiyou quickly confirms the surroundings, pushed her towards the wall, put a hand on the wall then kissed her lips.

「Ta,Ta,Ta,Taiyou-san??」

「My bad, you looked so cute so spontaneously」

「Cuーーwhat are saying Taiyou-san~, I'm being worried here, and you tell me that I looked c-cute...」

Remembering what was just said moments ago and what just happened, Kotone puffed up and blushes, she covers her lips with a lightly clenched fist.

Getting pushed to the wall with no resistance also looked cute, probably quite cuter than her worried face. But, if he rides the flow of nature, what would happen would at least be attached by an R-rating mark, so Taiyou kept himself from doing anything. After a while Kotone came back to herself and cleared her throat, blushingly asked.

「Taiyou-san, was it alright」

「Yeah, I was only scolded by the teacher a little. After all, considering that I skipped school for a couple of days, it's only natural. Other than that, I was addressed strongly about my phone not connecting, not being able to be contacted at all is not a good thing they said」

In this particular school, cell phones or smart phones are not prohibited, rather, it was something they recommended you to use. Not to mention that within the students, either it will be professors or students, having a direct line without the passing through parents they think of it as a convenience.

Taiyou rested from school for a few days while he solved the triplet's problem, so he forgot to repair the smart phone that was broken a little while ago. Those things happened at the same time, so when he finally attended school since the last few days he was thoroughly scolded by his homeroom teacher.

「But, you girls weren't mentioned at all, why was that? you rested school just as much with me」

「We were going to cooperate with Daddy's experiment, so we told the school that we're going to be absent from school for a little while」

「I see」

Remembering the girls' dad, Taiyou was convinced. Whatever the reason is, when parents are the one who request leave for their kids, the teachers generally won't ask too many questions or decline their leave of absence. Although he still couldn't forgive the father for what he tried to do, Taiyou was thankful for the result. After their conversation was finished, Taiyou and Kotone walked toward the classroom. Suddenly, Kotone was startled.

「Ah!, Suzu-chan and Kaze-chan are jealous」

「Huh? Ahh, the thing I did to you earlier was conveyed huh」

「Yes, by Taiyou-san......being done something like that I was so happy, so it was noticed by the two, and they're conveying that they feel very jealous to me」

「Is that so, if that's the case I should also do it to the other two later then」

「Thank you very much!」

Kotone thanked him with a wholehearted smile. Rather than being jealous, declaring he would drive the other two sisters to the wall and kiss them, she was actually saying thanks with all her heart. That girls' relationship seemed rather interesting, and for Taiyou right now, their relationship was a good thing. If this weren't the triplets that confessing he wondered what would've happened, his interests sprung up.