Chapter 28: The Asymmetrical Three Sisters

The three sisters jumped into his bosom simultaneously. As soon as he confirmed their appearances, Taiyou stretched out his arms and had an accepting posture. Still, he was pushed back by the tackle of three people and his back was pressed against the wall.

He naturally slid down to the ground as he entrusted his back to the wall, and the three people are quietly embraced.

「You guys, how come.....?」

「That is our words to say」

「Although we were waiting for you to return to the classroom, no matter how long we waited you didn't come」

「We were really worried」

「Ahh......」

Taiyou had a strained smile on his face, he finally recalled the fact that he went out of school without informing them of anything.

He wanted to secretly resolve the issue so he did not inform them as he went out. He regretted the fact that he could have just said a few simple words in order to relieve them of their worries.

「My bad, I had something I had to do」

「.......Taiyou-san」

Kotone was watching him with moistened eyes.

「Please......Kiss me」

She, requested him. If he looked carefully, both Suzune and Kazane had the same expression on their faces. If Taiyou was a bystander looking at the situation, he may have thought "What a lewd face" the girls had, however, looking directly into their eyes even he was infected with their intense expressions.

His heart begins to throb, it became unbearable to Taiyou as the three girls were irresistible.

He brought them even closer to his embrace, first of all Kotone's lips were breathed in. her soft luscious lips were passionately kissed, pressed and sucked up.

The flavor of her kiss was neither sweet nor sour. He didn't even know whether her lips tasted delicious or not.

Taiyou could only feel warm inside.

The warm pleasant feeling spread throughout his body.

The feeling of sitting on the hard floor gradually disappeared, and what replaced it was a feeling of his body floating in the air.

「Puhaa」(gasping for air)

「Taiyou-san, me too......」

After Kotone it was Suzune's turn. Suzune had an intoxicated gaze as he went for her lips. Her lips looked exactly the same, however her lips were a little bit smaller.

Prod, Probingly. Whilst kissing her, Taiyou lightly probed her lips with his tongue The more he continued to do this, it was like the tip of his tongue was directly connected to the nerve endings of his nether regions, and he started to feel a sweet numbness in that area.

(I wonder.... if she also feels the same....?)

Whilst feeling the warmth of her body he was thinking such things. Suzune's petite limbs which were being held in Taiyou's arms, were twitching and trembling every time Taiyou's tongue brushed against her lips. He was curious to know whether she could also feel the wonderful sensations that he felt.

「Taiyou-san........Suzu-chan......」

「You are next」

When he separated from Suzune, this time he pulled Kazane's body close to him a little violently. He "deprives", this would be the best word to describe his actions. He kissed her intensely and violently.