Chapter 15: Three girl's makes a Harem

At Night: Taiyou dashes through the shopping district. He ran so fast that he would almost crash into the surrounding pedestrians, or sometimes he would stumble over the maintenance holes/manholes, but he ignored all this and continued to follow Hera as fast as he could.

「Hey Hera, are the girls are safe?」

「Yes, They are safe〜」

Hera answers me in a very carefree manner. Taiyou responded to Hera's comment with an "is that so?", and as expected he was worried for the girls wellbeing. Hearing it from Hera was one thing, but unless he actually confirmed it with his own eyes, it was not possible for Taiyou to feel relieved.

Whilst keeping such feelings inside him, Hera was guiding him towards a place that he was deeply familiar with.

「Isn't this.........The apartment I live in? 」

「Yes desu〜. ummm.......」

Hera was floating in the air and looking around for the three sisters. Before she was able to find them, the girls themselves appeared.

「Taiyou-san!」

Although he only heard one voice, it was their speciality of being able to speak all at the same time. Immediately after, the figures of the girls could be seen dashing from the shadow of the building.

It was the peculiar identical triplets.

The three people with the same face: Kotone, Suzune and Kazane simultaneously appeared and rushed over towards Taiyou.

「Uwaaa!」

They came up really close to him and all at once they pounced/jumped on him. Pressed by the sudden weight of all three girls combined, Taiyou's lower body was slightly strained.

Due to the abrupt action of the girls he lost his balance, he was in a position where the three girls were laying on top of him like he was some sort of table. Crash, Boom, bang! Sounds like this were heard as he fell over.

「Uwaaaannn, Taiyou-san.......Taiyou-san! 」

Kotone repeatedly called out his name with a loud voice. She was holding to his right hand firmly like a childish young girl.

The other girls were also in a similar position. The second tallest girl Suzune was wrapped around his waist like a toddler and Kazane who was the smallest of the trio was holding on to his left arm. Being tightly gripped in a snake like hold by the three, Taiyou could barely move a muscle let alone try to get up.

No, If he really wanted to try and get up he could easily do it, this is because, due to leveling up, his strength level's as quoted by the white girl is "beyond the laws of nature, a strange power" If he was motivated enough to get up, he could stand with all three girls still stuck to his body.

However, he did no such thing. Previously when they were escaping, Taiyou said to the girls "Leave this to me, you guys should head off first", these kind of words were usually a precursor to the death of a character in many films, and without a doubt this caused the girls to become really worried about him.

Therefore, he let the girls do as they pleased for a little while.

「Kyaah!」

Suddenly, Kotone let out a scream. Checking to see what had happened Taiyou gazed in her direction, Kotone had a surprised expression on her face as she looked at Taiyou's hand and her own clothes.

After looking at the situation he understood what she was so shocked about.

The wound he received in the palm of his hands from the white girl, was not yet completely healed. Due to her being glued to his body so closely, there was a sticky patch of red blood that was attached to her clothes.