Chapter 43: Combat Cheat

There was a certain euphoria in wielding such overwhelming might. If you were to compare it to the games he loved, it would be akin to raising his level, finding the best party and then challenging the hardest boss in the last dungeon, not only that, without creating any tactics and just using pure force of strength and skill, they could mow down the final boss, it was akin to that kind of exhilarating sensation.

It has been said that when someone experiences such a strong feeling, they would also realize that there was an empty void in their heart. However in Taiyou's case, there was only a pure pleasant feeling to it.

Carrying a man who is at least 100 Kilo's and then throwing them out towards the group of enemies. The result is the entanglement of humans as they rattled down on to the floor, as if they were human bowling targets.

「Ev-everyone attack together!」

Although Kaizen's instructions were spoken with a flustered tone, an order is an order. With that single phrase, five men immediately rushed forwards together this time. Taiyou ran up to meet them head on. Taking a small side step Taiyou turned to his side and...

Dosu!

A dull thud resounded, as Taiyou landed a body blow directly in the pit of the man's stomach. The man's body convulsed to form a "く" character as he crawled in pain along the floor, in the next instant, his legs were pulled above the ground as much as one meter in the air. Furthermore it continued to rise in speed. In that instant, a particular technique popped out in Taiyou's mind. If it's me right now I can do it! He gripped the man's foot and places it firmly in his grasp, He then grabbed both the man's ankles and placed them beneath his armpit.

「UOhhhhhhh!」

Taiyou released a war cry which began to echo in the surroundings. It was like a roar of a fierce animal, the four other men who heard this froze their footsteps being overpowered by the pressure. Taiyou started to rotate his body whilst still holding on to the man's feet.

Giant Swing.

At first glance, this kind of move seemed easy to perform, however, a person in this world who could actually perform this move satisfactorily hardly exists. The ideal type of result when using this type of technique is that the body of the other party must be swung fast enough yet still maintain a horizontal degree of elevation.

In reality when the average person tried to perform this move, at best the others party head is close to the ground, or in the case where the person is unskilled, the head of the person being thrown would be grazed across the ground as they rotated

In short many people were short in terms of the amount of strength required, However Taiyou was in an excess in that power! It was the herculean strength he already acquired when reaching level 7. It was the same as making that man into a bat, and he was swinging it in an exemplar fashion using a horizontal swing that would put the youthful baseball team to shame.

Zing! Zing! Pow! Gusha!

The sound of the man's scream and the sound of the wind as he was swung......in addition to the sound of flesh collapsing mixed with the sound of bones getting crushed. With a huge mass of meat as his weapon, the other four people were blown away.

「Doooooryaaaa!」

After blowing away all the men in black, he did one more rotation to finish it. Taiyou threw away the lump of meat.....directly at the group of people.

Zuzazazaza. Like a rippling effect of a skidding stone going across the water, the second strike created a sand cloud in the area.

「Wh-what what the hell is this?! Who the hell are you?!」