Chapter 17: Kiss all Three!

「What are you doing just staring into space〜? Quickly you must give them each a kiss〜」

Hera was standing up shouting at him, However, Taiyou had a face which said "Why are you telling me to do such things so suddenly?" whilst glaring at Hera.

This was definitely not the time and place for such things, and they weren't in a lover's relationship either.

「Quick-a-ly〜, You must Kiss them〜」

Even after he glared at Hera she did not turn meek, instead she directly looked at Taiyou, and almost as if she had eight eyes like a bug she urged him on.

When it was to this extent he figured that there must be some sort of reason as to why Hera was acting like this.

Telling him to do such strange thing and at this exact moment.

He thought that it could possibly have some meaning to it, therefore he faced the three sisters.

At that moment, all his doubts disappeared and his hesitations were blown away.

Kotone, Suzune and Kazane.

Although it was only for an instant, the three girls met their eyes with Taiyou's.

The same rhythm, the same wavelength.

The three sisters in that instant were looking towards Taiyou with the same gaze on their face.

It was filled with love/adoration and determination.

The moment Taiyou saw such eyes which had all their condensed feelings in it, Taiyou's heart skipped a beat.

There are certain things person can only learn if they put in the effort, and at this time, it was one of those things people could just naturally understand when the time came.

The sincere gaze that the three girls looked at him with, he just instinctually knew what it meant in one go.

It was the kind of look that meant that they would sacrifice everything for the person they loved, it was filled with that kind of determination.

That was the true colours of their looks.

Charm: 65535

The reason the girls felt so strongly for him was without a doubt due to the influence of this figure. It was most definitely, not because of his own attractiveness or charm.

Even Taiyou could discern something as simple as this and he was not foolish enough to misunderstand.

Even if that was the case, the fact that they were letting Taiyou into their hearts at this juncture was also unmistakable. This was a phenomenon which happened for a fact.

In that case, at least.

I want to repay their sincere feelings and give it my all as well.

Taiyou silently moves his hand and entwines it around Kotone's waist, he pulls her in close and embraces her in his arms.

Kotone didn't expect this to happen at all and her face began to tremble.

Just like that, he gave her a Kiss! ()

「-tsu!」(*surprised*)

At first she was really shocked and opened her eyes wide, however she soon melted into his arms, and she accepted his everything. She wrapped her arms around his back, and she entrusted both her mind and body to Taiyou.

「Koto-chan.....」

「That looks nice....」

Looking at their elder sister making out with Taiyou, they started muttering in an intoxicated tone.