03

Xavier's POV

I saw red after he said those words. He had the guts to come on to my property.

"You f***ing traitor" I said and shot in the leg. He cried out in agony.

"No no please I have a wife and kids please don't shoot please" I cackled at his lame attempt to try to prusade me not to kill him. That made me want to stab him even more.

I shot the bullet right through his brain.

"Liam get the body" I said to my best friend. Well more of a brother. He is the only one I actually trust.

"Yep" he said. I know he's going to ask the one of the servants to do it.

I walked down the long hallway to my office nodding at the staff that looked like they were going to pee their pants when I looked at them in the eye.

I am the leader of the Red Wolves gang. We are ruthless and won't stop at anything. We are the most feared and famous gang in America if not the world.

I stepped into my white and black office. It was plain but it was clean and simple. I liked the weird calming sense of the room but to anyone else it's very terrifying.

I sat down on the black chair and started to work on this whole traitor thing.

"Yo boss man, I found stuff about the mystery girl" Liam said as he walked in and threw himself on the chair in front of my desk.

I looked up from my computer to look at him. He had blonde hair and brown eyes. His face was so young looking, like a little boy with a tragic past.

"Yes, and..." I said to make him continue.

"Her name is Daniella Rosetta, she's 22" he stopped. I raised my eyebrows to tell him to keep going.

"Well it looks like she lived in Junebug Pennsylvania, one of your more boring towns, she has barely any record except she has been to the hospital three times each have to do with head trauma." Liam Reported to me.

I was going leave the girl at that alleyway but something about her wanted me to save her. She was beautiful but it wasn't like I haven't seen anything better. She wasn't even in the best shape, I probably can't train her to be in the gang. Still something drew me to her.

"Well why don't we talk to Daniella Rosetta" I said with an evil smile.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yippee a chapter done! I know I haven't posted in a while but I have been busy and I don't really know what I want to do with this book. I hope you liked it! Please vote, follow and comment. It means a lot to me even when you read this

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers
-FairlynnA your awkward cookie