19

Danny's POV
Me and Tia ended up getting ready together, right after the milkshakes.

I was wearing a brown, button down, pencil skirt. And black long sleeve shirt on top. Tia had a black leather jacket on, paired with a flowery dress. I couldn't wait to see what Rea was wearing.

"Awe, you look so good Dan" Tia complimented me and pulled me to the mirror with her. She put on dark purple lipstick to match her look. I envied her ability to pull off lipstick, when I wear it I look like a fifth grader trying too hard.

I pulled my long sleeves down so they were wrapped around my hands. "You really think so?"

"Of course, be confident hun, you deserve it" I smiled at her kind words. She has no idea how much that means to me.

"Thank T" I said and gave her a hug, slightly surprising her. "You look beautiful as always" I pulled away from the hug.

"Ready to go to a party?"

"Let's do this" we both high fived like we were highschool football players before a game.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Woah" It was all I could say, we walked into the ballroom. Rea said that's where we should all meet. There was huge blankets laid around the room. There was a huge screen and a projector. It looked beautiful.

"Do you like?" Rea appeared and placed another alcohol of sorts on a table with many others.

"Yes of course" I gave her a hug and she laughed. "It's spectacular"

"It's really beautiful, Andy" Tia said. Rea and Tia started to converse about who knows what. I zoned out, until I heard a noise other my friends talking.

The door opened to reveal Wren, he was wearing a white shirt, with a plaid over it. He walked up to our miniature circle. "Hey Wren"

"Hey guys, wow it looks cool in here" He commented, immediately putting on an even bigger smile on Rea's face.

Then two girls opened the door, they were beautiful. One of them had beautiful long blonde hair with a super model figure, how does everyone in this house look like models. The other had dark skin with beautiful black hair, she wore a beautiful white dress, she was one of the most stunning girls I've seen.

"Hi Andy" they said in unison as joined the growing circle, it was kinda awkward. Steele then entered the room, Wren immediately looked relived to see another man. I think he was intimidated by these insanely gorgeous girls.

Rea and Tia were talking to the two new girls, and Wren and Steele were engrossed in each other's conversation. The door opened to reveal Liam and Xavier, I excitedly ran towards Liam and jumped up on him. "Hey Dan" he chuckled and patted my small head as he set me back on the ground.

"Thank god you're here, I had nobody to talk to" I whispered in Liam's ear. We walked over to the group.

"Okay now that everyone is here, we can watch our movie" Rea announced, I could tell we were in for a wild night.

Everyone sat down in. It felt like everyone grouped up, the two mysterious girls, I think their names are Hadley and Ariella, but I don't know for sure. Steele and Wren sat next to each other. Xavier and Liam were sitting next to one another. And then there was Tia, Rea and I.

I was laying across them, Tia played with my hair and my legs were draped on Rea's legs. Tia wasn't as engrossed into the movie as much as Rea was. We were watching Neighbors.