14

Danny's POV

Why am I so freaking stupid. Who says that, I mean who says that. Who? Ronald McDonald?

Rea couldn't stop laughing at me. We got into our limo. It was Xavier, Rea, Liam, two bodyguards and me. Read sat next me and took advantage of limos commodities. 

"You know I really like Mc Donald's fries, they have the perfect amount of salt and the size is perfect" Rea tried to hide her laughter by biting her lip. She still managed to laugh a little.

"That's exactly right Andy" Liam's voice was dripping in sarcasm I wonder what's gotten him in such a mood.

Rea rolled her eyes and turned towards me.  I looked at Liam and gave him a quizzical look. He mouthed sorry. I smiled as a simple you're fine.

Xavier looked uncomfortable. He was texting away on his phone. Liam probably told him a joke because he chuckled and fist bumped him.

Rea was on a rant about how annoy her coach is and how she can take him down in a second. She was using all this fighting jargon so I couldn't keep up. I just nodded and smiled.

I felt the long limo come to a slow halt. Butterflies flew in my stomach.

"Are you ready, Ella?" Rea nudged me in excitement.

"I was born ready" I laughed and bumped her too.

"Daniella, you will be coming with me when we walk in" Xavier said in a monotone voice.

"Yep" I nodded. Way to look dumb Danny. Again.

"I guess you and me, Liam" Rea said in a matter a fact tone. She looked down and rolled her eyes.

I really want to find out what's going on between them. The eye rolling, all the sass and salt, and just the tension.

We climbed out of the car and Xavier put his arm out for me to hold. I bit my lip and took it.

"By the way I love Mc Donald's french fries" Xavier looked forward as we walked up the cascading marble block stairs.

Did I fail to mention we're at one of the biggest mansions in the freaking world. I'm also blown away that Xavier answered my awkward question. Where did that come from.

"So have you ever had Raising Canes?" I questioned with my very wobbly voice.

"No, what is it?" He looked down at me with a slight smile.

"Oh my goodness you haven't had it?"

"Am I missing out on something" his smile grew bigger.

"Uh yeah, they make the best chicken fingers, and the Cane sauce is so so delicious" I excitedly told him. M

"I guess I'll to go sometime."

"Well I'll go with the first time you go" I enthusiastically said andss squeezed his arm.

"I'll have to hold to you to that deal." As he whispered that a man came up to him.

"What's the pin" the man was bald and scary looking. His voice was raspy like he had been smoking everyday of his life.

"638256" The man nodded and wrote something down "the next four people are with me" Xavier motioned his head backward.

I turned around to see Rea and Liam distasteful faces. Rea mud have said a comment because Liam stepped on her toe. The two bodyguards were walking behind them with smirks on there.

We followed another man down many stairs and doors I couldn't remember where we had began.

We finally made it to these gigantic doors. And the the man who led us here opened the door and all I could think was woah.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey sorry for the short chapter I promise the next one will be super long but to make it up to you now I'll show you who I picked to play our intriguing Xavier Costello

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey sorry for the short chapter I promise the next one will be super long but to make it up to you now I'll show you who I picked to play our intriguing Xavier Costello

NICK BATEMAN EVERYONE

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers -FairlynnA your awkward cookie

-FairlynnA your awkward cookie