07

Daniella will be played by Danielle Campbell (More pictures soon)••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I was finally finished working

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was finally finished working. Betty was sweet and had so much patience for me when I messed up.

I roamed the house. Actually I should call it a mansion looking for an escape but every time I found one there was a different muscley man with tattoos walking around by it.

They all had a stern look on there face and an authoritative stance. They look like they stepped right out of the movies.

I walked down the halls looking for some window to jump out of. Each hall looked exactly the same not one was different. I probably won't find my way back to that room Liam showed me too.

I laughed at the thought of me dropping the red velvet cake batter and Betty giving me a disappointed look and later laughed at me as the red goo was on the floor. She chuckled as I washed the floor. The darkness feel as scrubbed the red liquid knowing all two well what it looked like, memories washing over me.

I took a deep breath hoping as I let out the bad memories would float away. They would go off to a distant planet of doom and stay there.

I need to find that room. If only I could walk through walls and find a way out. I walked down the hall my nerves growing if I can't find my way out I have to find my stuff.

"Damn it" I whispered under my breath.

Why can't they just have signs or paint the walls a different color.

I saw a girl with jet black hair and freckles dotted all over her face. She was wearing spandex and a neon pink sports bra. A teal gym bag with Nike across it was slung across her body. She had drops of sweat lining her hair, her face looked exhausted. She definitely had a workout.

As she came closer I was tempted to ask her directions. I mean what would I ask. Hey girl where the eff am I. Nope not going to happen.

As I walked I made sure not to make eye contact. But as I was walking her bag hit the my stomach causing me to trip.

As I was laying on the ground I heard a giggle from behind me. Yeah, she laughed.

I groaned as I laid on the floor. The impact felt like someone punched me in the gut. Not that I haven't felt that before.

"I'm sorry" she said between laughs. I turned my body around pushed my body up. "My bad" she reached out her hand, I took it as a gesture to help me.

"Sorry again" she said as she lifted me up.

"It's fine, I know I'm not the most graceful person out there." I said with a laugh. She laughed too. We are just laughing, happily, I haven't had that in awhile.

"I like you, what's your name?"

"Daniella, you can call me Danny"  she laughed with a big smile.

"Andrea but you can call me Andy" she said, I laughed at how alike our names.  "Danny and Andy, I like it"

"I'm going to sound like a fourth grader for a second, do you want to be friends?" Andy said, I found myself wanting to.

"I'm going to say something that sounds like a third grader for a second but yes totally, we should have a play date" she giggled.

"No offense but who are you exactly?" She said.

"I'm here because I was kidnaped when I fell over and hit my head" I said simply. "Who are you?" I asked curiosity growing in me.

"I'm well, I'm part of the gang, don't judge please" I could she was embarrassed and she is definitely here for a reason that is her own.

"I won't Rea" I said, I cut off the And because I don't know, do friends do this.  What if she doesn't like it, what if she only lets one person call her that.  What if I crossed the line, I don't know how to do this whole friend thing.

"Thanks Ella" she said playing along. Thank god she didn't get angry. "No one calls me Rea" she said with a smile.

"No one calls me Ella" I said.

"Well let's make a deal, only each other can call us these nicknames"

"Okay" I reached out my hand and she shook it with a laugh. Our hands dropped down to our sides. "Hey so I'm lost, could you help me"

She a agreed and walked me down the long halls as I explained where I thought the room was. I've never really gotten close to anyone.

Everyone at my high school avoided me and thought I was to quiet to talk to. I remember going to a big oak tree in the school courtyard. It was huge, I would eat my pbj and pick at the long green grass that clustered around the tree.

I would hum a song to myself and watch the clouds moving in the sky.

When we reached the room saying our goodbyes. I don't know when the next time I'll see Rea, maybe I won't see her ever again, the one and only bad thing about leaving this place.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Soooo, what do you think! I hope you like Daniella, I think she's pretty perfect personally.
Goodbye fellow pizza lovers
-FairlynnA your awkward cookie