15

Danny's POV

This was more than amazing it was just so I don't know how to explain but woah. The place was basically a ballroom from castles in Disney movies. This one had the most elegant gold color.

I looked up to see a chandelier. It basically look like a wedding reception but without a dance floor.

"i'm going to go talk to someone see you in a bit" I nodded at Xavier and then he walked away. For a second I missed his presence.

"Let's get some food" Rea came over to me and wrapped her arms around my arm.

"I'll come with too" Liam put his arms around the both of us and laughed. Rea rolled her eyes and pushed Liam's arm off of her shoulder and pulled me with her to the buffet. Liam's steps followed closely behind.

We stacked up on food. Probably a little too much. We snickered as we walked away from the buffet line. I was carrying two plates and same goes for Rea. Liam though had four, I mean I did put some food on his because he has no shame. How is that guy fit?

Liam and I let Rea lead the way to our table. We all sat down and stared eating. I looked over at Rea who was playing with her food. She looked lost in thought.

"You okay?" I questioned her.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, Ella" She smiled even though I knew she was sad.

I kept eating tasting the deliciousness of
gang food, I mean who cooks this. The macaroni is so savory and cooked perfectly with cheese that is from heaven.

"I need you two" Xavier came over and pointed at Liam and Rea. He walked swiftly away.

"Bye girl" Rea tapped my head and I crinkled my nose.

"See yah Dan" Liam tapped my head too. What do they think? Am I little kid? Actually yes.

I looked around the table there was the two bodyguards and me. Maybe I could try to be friends with them. What have I got to lose.

"What's your names?" I looked over to them and asked.

"I'm Wren" the left one said with a big smile. He looked young for this job. He wasn't as serious as the one on the right.

"That's a cool name" I grinned. He nodded and  smiled.

"I'm Steele" the one on the right said. He had a serious face and was kinda scary although he looked around my age. Maybe older. Wren looked my age. But wow Steele was a weird name. 

"That's a weird name" Shoot, it came out before I could stop it.

"Wow thanks" Steele said the sarcastic remark and stood up. So did Wren.

"Bye Danny" Wren waved.

Where are they going? Because now I'm sitting at this table alone. I sighed and played with my napkin. I let my thoughts wander.

•XAVIER'S POV•
"Hi I'm Celso" A tall man came over to me, he looked about two years older than me. "You may remember me from the deal we made in November" ah yes Celso. He wanted a cheaper price if the goods were damaged but of course he damaged them himself.

"Yes I remember" I leaned against the wall my back touching the cold marble. He stirred his whisky and chillingly looked at me in the eyes.