08

Daniella's POV
I looked in my room to see the black queen bed had a piece of white paper and a envelope. Fear and anxiety washed over me. I walked slowly over trying to hold off opening the letter. I sat down the bed sinking slightly. I pulled the paper up I read it.

This is money to buy clothes, you can bring a servant or friend. You leave at 11:30 tomorrow.

I open the envelope. My body wanted to give it to someone else, get rid of it, do something other than keep it for myself. Nine hundred dollars is way too much money.

I dropped the money on the bed stand that had a dozen of fresh white flowers in a big black vase.

I felt the petals, my hand trembling. It reminded me of me and my mom, she used to give me a single white rose on Valentine's Day.

I remember I would run down to the local floral shop, where they had a sale on roses. I grabbed a single pink rose. I would had it to her and she would smile and lay her white flower that she bought for me in my hand. I wished for a white rose bush for my birthday. I never got that beautifully heartbreaking plant.

I felt exhausted and fell back on the bed my eyes almost closing. I don't really wand to sleep in this dress. It wasn't uncomfortable, it just isn't something you want to sleep in.

I slowly slipped out of the tights and dress throwing it on the black chair, that sat in the corner of the room

I sat just in my underwear and bra. I read the clock on the dresser. It's 9:02, it's definitely time to go to bed. I curled up, my eyes drifting to sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to the shining bright light in my eyes, the window on right of me had the curtains open. Memories washing over me like a tidal wave. I slipped out of bed wishing I was back in the warm comfy covers.

I love sleeping it's like all worries wash away and you can just dream. Sleep does have bad symptoms like getting to sleep. That constant worrying and replaying of bad memories. Then there's waking up, the finishing of a beautiful dream. The nightmares that haunt you and you shiver just thinking about it.

I threw on yesterdays outfit, which was strangely folded on the chair. Had someone been in here and cleaned up? I shrugged it off and looked at the note again to see if I was correct.

I grabbed the note and the envelope. I reread the note and immediately thought of Andy. But how do I get to her, where the hell would she be.

I walked out of the room and walked aimisly down the hallways. Okay, I need to think.

Do you ever think?

The voice inside me said. I wanted to roll my eyes at it. Where could she be, and who would know. It's not like they have a -sectary- here.

I saw that blonde boy. What was his name? Louis? Lenny? Liam! That's what his name is.

"Hey, Liam?" I said, testing out his name.

"Hey, Danny" he said, he had a huge smile on his face. We were now standing in the hall right before the pretty staircase.

"Um, so I got this note from, well I don't exactly know, it says I'm going shopping and I can bring a friend and I was wondering if you knew where Andrea was?" I stammered out.

"You know Andy?" He said bewildered.

"Yeah, why so surprised?" I asked.

"It's just she never talks to anyone without literally killing them, especially innocent girls like you" he said. "But yeah I know where she is" He started walking and I followed him.

We walked down the staircase and through the kitchen where I saw Betty. I smiled at her and she gave me a smile back.

"You know, I am kinda hurt you didn't ask me to go on this shopping trip." I laughed at Liam's pretend sad face. 

"Of course you can come, I didn't think you would want to" I said, my guilt rose.

"I would love to come" he winked. A smile crossed my face.

I knocked on the door when he paused and leaned against the wall. I wonder how old Liam is?

The door swung open to reveal Andy with a floral tank top and some distressed skinny jeans. I almost laughed when she made a confused face.

"Hi, um, do you want to go shopping with me? If you don't want to, that's fine, honestly I shouldn't have asked." I turned to Liam who still was leaned against the wall.

"Wait, I would love to come" I immediately smiled at her words and quickly turned around.

"Are we ready to go?" Liam said from behind me. Andy's face looked kinda angry in a way, her face looked like she was just rolling her eyes, only because he talked.

"One second" Andy said and disappeared and the reappeared back again with a purse.

"Okay, let's go" I said and turned on my heal.

Let's hope today is a calm, fun day. Let's just hope.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Daniella at the top^^

That was a kinda boring chapter but it's a set up for the next chapter which big things will happen, *wink wink*. Thank you so much for the 4K views, I'm literally speechless and have no words. Actually I do, I have no idea why people read my book but thank you to the moon and back. I just love you so much.

Pretty please comment! It means more words in the next chapter, actually no, I hate those bribey authors. And vote because I mean who wouldn't vote, actually no one would but still.

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers
(I love you!)

FairlynnA your awkward cookie