05

My heart started to beat faster, as if it weren't beating harder before. I laughed making sure that I wouldn't cry.

There was a knock on the door and then the person opened it. He was tall and buff. Not steroid buff but actual strength. He blonde hair that swept to the side.

He had a young face that looked like it was growing up a little too fast.

"Hey, I'm Liam" he said his voice causal unlike Xavier's.

"I'm Danny" I said and reached out my hand for him to shake it. He did, it was pretty firm which I expected.

"Well I'll show you around!" He said and smiled.

I follow him out the door into a hall. Black and white, that's what his walls were. They had white trimming going horizontally in the middle with black on bottom and white on top. The carpets were well you guessed it, black.

I kinda liked the  simplicity.

I followed Liam down the hall. His blonde head bobbed up and down as he furiously walked. We passed a petite blonde girl with blue and pink hair dye; it was really cute look on her.

I didn't notice that I was shaking. I could be finding a place to stay, work or even just be. My whole life I was waiting to leave, now I have to wait to leave this prison. I have the threat of getting killed over my head, well I have two. My dad and Xavier.

My stomach was twisted just thinking about it. I have hope, that's what mom said.

"Have hope and laugh when you feel like crying"

Her beautiful voice echoed in my head making me almost tear up. I want to leave but can't. Well I can at least try.

"This is the kitchen" Liam said.

"My favorite place" I whispered.

He let out a quiet chuckle, damn it, he heard me. Ugh that's not embarrassing at all.

"I like you, your not stupid if your favorite place is the kitchen" he said.

"Well, thank you sir" I said in a British voice. I think I'm acting a little too confident.

I bet he just said that because he feels bad for all the gross blood on you.

The voice inside of me whispered.

All of a sudden I felt really self conscious of my clothes. My white dress was a little short, and you could see the cuts across my legs.

"Here's your room" he said and I walked into a room just like the one before just this one has black walls. "You'll help Betty, our cook, so wear the clothes one of the servants left out for you." Liam continued. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you, do you know why I'm here?" I asked.

"No, Xavier has a mind of his own" he said with a chuckle. He gave me charming smile and walked out the door.

I turned around and looked in the bathroom.  I saw the clothes laying on the side of the sink. I walked over to them and felt the soft cotton.

I looked up into the mirror to see a sad, heartbreaking girl. She looked alone and afraid, I wanted to whisper to that everything will be alright.

Nothing will be alright

I looked at the cuts on my face and decided to look for something to clean it up.

"Where do people put first aid kits" I whispered and cautiously looked around.

"Yess I found it!" I whisper shouted in relief.

     I looked down at the red bag with the little white plus. It means save, anyone who looks at that symbol automatically thinks, relief or save. If only we had people walking around with little white pluses on their head, then we would really know who to save.

I grabbed a black wash cloth from under the cabinet and started carefully dabbing each bloody wound. The pain hurt but it was bearable.

After cleaning up the cuts I need to get in the shower. I stripped of my tattered white dress and stepped into the hot shower. The hot water poring over me stung my wounds.

After I finished I dried myself off and looked for something to dry my hair. I found a hair dryer and got to work.

I never really liked my hair, I mean it wasn't the most beautiful but it wasn't ugly.

I put on the outfit which consists of nude tights, a black dress that went to my knees, and a pair of black flats.

I looked at myself in the mirror and for a second I looked normal. I laughed and knew I was far from normal.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you so much for reading, hope you are having a great day!

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers
- FairlynnA your awkward cookie