09

Andrea/Andy/Rea up there^^^
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Daniella's POV

We were walking down the hallways towards the front entrance. My nerves kicked in as we walked. I followed Liam who walked like a king. I turned to Andy who looked like she was in a far away.

Andy was stunningly pretty. She had these amazing blue, greyish eyes. She had long brown hair that fell to shoulders.

I wonder what's going on with her and Liam. I mean his face looked scared and he was definitely not interested.

We walked into a garage. But just not any. The garage was full of cars. They were lined on all of the walls. On the wall next to me there were a million keys on a pegboard. Under each was a license plate number.

"Which one should we drive?" Liam asked. I turned to Andy who smiled at me like a mom who watches their kid fogging up the glass at the candy store.

"Ummm" I walked into the middle of the garage. I slowly looked around. My smile grew when I saw a matte black r8 v10 Auddie. "That one" my finger pointed to the gorgeous car.

"Nice pick" Andy said and walked by giving me a high five and walked up to the drivers seat.

"Oh no no, I'm driving" Liam walked right by me and grabbed the handle that Andy was pulling on.

"Very funny, I'm a way better driver than you and just a way better person in general" Andy said. Her face looked like she was about to kick him in the family jewels.

"I have the keys" he said. His eye brows went up and down. I could see frustration evident on Andys face.

"Fine" she turned around on her heel. I started walking over to the car. I decided to sit in the front since Andy was still mad at Liam.

As we drove out. I turned to look at Liam. I smiled when I saw him bouncing his head to Shape of You. Andy was totally rocking out in the back seat while I just hummed.

Before I knew it we got to the mall. It was huge excitement ran through my body.

"I'm so excited, we're going get you the cutest clothes!" Andys voice screeched when got out of the car. She looped arms with me.

"You're acting so weird, your were never like this" Liam said. His face held confusion.

"I only act like this in front of people I like" she giggled and winked at me. I laughed with her, I turned to Liam rolled his eyes but still kept the charming smile on his face.

We walked into to the mall. Andy insisted we get drinks at Starbucks. Liam and I were fine with it. We exchanged small talk. I felt this weird bad feeling. I know I shouldn't feel this way but my gut tells me it's not safe. I'm not ruining this day just because I'm uneasy.

"Okay so what should I buy?" I asked Andy and Liam.

That started the day of dragging me store to store. So far I have been to Charlotte Russe, Aeropostale, Kholes, Nike, Forever 21, Macy's, and JC Pennies. I was tired and begged Liam and Andy to give me a break. They finally agreed and let me take a break.

I sat down in the food court eating my Annie's pretzel people watching. I love the thought of people with so many stories walking by and not even able to share.

The feeling arose in my stomach. I don't know if I'm safe here, there's danger. I just know it. I scanned the place around me. So far nothing, no one that could hurt me.

"Hey Ella" I turn to see a very excited Andy.

"Hey Rea" I said smiling, someone to protect me. Andy was strong, I knew this because when we went into Charlotte Russe, I tripped on a mannequin. It wasn't any other kind of mannequin it was a steel. The thing started a rocking and then I almost fell but Andy caught it. Yeah she's hulk.

"Where's Liam" I asked her. She shrugged and sat down.

"Okay so I got you something" she said her smile was huge. I noticed that she had red lipstick on. Where'd she get that. I looked down to see a Sephora bag. That's where she got that lipstick. It made her teeth look bright white.

"You didn't need to buy me anything" I said and she immediately shook her head.

"Yes I need to buy you something because that something is something you need" she said emphasizing the word need.

"What do I need?" I took a big bite of my delicious pretzel.

She rummaged through her bags. I laughed at all the bags she had.

"A phone is what you need" she pushed over a iPhone 7 across the circular table.

"No Rea, nope, I can't accept this. It's so nice of you but you should have it definitely not me" I pushed the gracious gift back to her.

"Well I got one myself, you're on my phone plan so it's basically free" she said the smile on her face never leaving.

I opened the box to see a sleek gold IPhone 7 plus. How will I ever repay Andy.

"Thank you so much" I say and wrap my arms around her. She giggled out of happiness. I couldn't help but giggle along with her.

"Okay, I gotta go to a couple more stores, you should come" her smile was convincing but not convincing enough.

"I'm alright" I smiled and watched her walk away.

Ugh there's that bad feeling again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello! Okay so I originally wrote 3 thousand words but I think it's to much for 1 chapter. So I'll post the next one on Wednesday!

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers

-FairlynnA your awkward cookie