Chapter 3

I went straight home. I opened up the front door. And tip-toed up the stairs, sure not to wake up my mom.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as I walked into my bedroom, I turned on my lights and and shut the door and locked it.

I called my friend Jessica to tell her about everything that has happened. We tell each other everything. We just have that kind of friendship and I love that we do.

"Hello?" she answers on the first ring.

"Hey Jess" I say smiling. You won't guess what happened today.

"What?" she asked a little annoyed that I called her so late.

"I'm Harry Styles's new girlfriend." I say.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?!" she says right into my ear. I have to pull away so my ear drum wouldn't burst. She is a huge directioner. "We have to hang out tomorrow so we can talk about this".

"Yes we-" a text from Harry cuts me off. "Hang on one sec Jess"

Harry:

Simon said that we need to hang out with the boys tomorrow. Wear something nice. There will be paparazzi. Xx

Me:

Okay, what time are you picking me up?

My phone buzzes immediately after I sent the text.

Harry:

8 Be ready. Xx

I forgot that Jess was on hold.

"Sorry Jess I can't come." I say frowning.

"Why?" she says.

"Because I have to hang out with Harry" I say sighing.

"What do you mean 'have to'" she says.

"This is going to take a while to explain." I say laughing.

" I got time." She says and we both start laughing.

********************************

"And that's why I am Harry's new girlfriend." I say catching my breath from explaining.

"Wow. So that means that we can't hang out." She says sadness clear in her voice. I can tell that she is frowning.

"We........no you can come with me because we are hanging with the boys tomorrow so you can probably come." I say.

"Oh my god! Yes! This is why I love you Haley." She says.

We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone. I stared at my ceiling thinking about how my life got so crazy. I eventually felt my eyelids getting heavy and i finally went to sleep.

**********Next Evening**********

"Hey Jess" I say.

She looked really good she has light washed jean shorts and a t-shirt. She has black vans on.

"I love your outfit" I say looking at her.

"You to!" she says.

I have white jean shorts with a t-shirt with green vans.

Harry knocks on the door and I let him in.

"Jess I would like you to meet Harry. Harry this is Jess." I say introducing them to each other.

"Hello love." Harry says to her smiling.

"Hey" Jess says, red creeping up onto her cheeks.

"Well let's go" I said, "I'm driving."

"Okay" they said at the same time.

We drive and Harry gave me directions. Him and Jess started talking and they are getting really close. To close. I felt a little bit of jealousy inside of me. I thought me and Harry were really getting close and I thought that he actually liked me. I hope he is just trying to be friendly.

He takes his hand and puts it on my thy and squeezes it gently and smiling at my. That made me sure that it was an act and he liked me.

We finally get there and we get out of the car. Harry holds me back and he looks nervous.

"Harry is something wrong?" I ask concerned.

"No" he says.

I give a reassuring smile. We walk in and Harry introduces us to the boys. They are very nice. Jess is getting along really well with them and she is making everyone laugh.

Harry still a nervous look on his face.

"Harry is something wrong?" I say.

"We need to talk." He says. He takes my hand and we excuse ourselves. We make it outside and we sit down at the table out there.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I ask for the 15million time.

Harry stands up and starts tugging at his hair frustrated.

"Harry" I got up and walked over to him and holding his hands. I made sure that we were making eye contact.

"I think we should secretly see other people." He says and then turns away from me.

I drop his hands and run inside.

________________________

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE I WAS SOO BUSY BUT I WILL UPSATE TOMORROW AND I WILL BE ON VACATION BUT I WILL STILL UPDATE IT MIGHT BE EVERYDAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY I HAVENT DECIDED DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. THANKS I LOVE YOU GUYS. 😘