Chapter 20

Haley's P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door. It must be Harry. Well here we go. This is it. I walk over to the door. I pull down my dress and fix my curled hair. I turn the door knob and open the door. I curly haired boy looks down at me with a cheeky grin. Even when I have heels on Harry still towers over me.

"Hello beautiful." I say and kisses my cheek.

"Hi," I say feeling uncomfortable. He walks in and looks surprised.

"Well what do we have here." He says pointing to the dinner and sits down.

"I made dinner for us." I say sitting in the chair opposite of him.

"Where's Jess?" He says.

"Oh, she's with Niall. They went to the movies." I say smiling for my friend.

"Oh so there is no one here." He says and I see him pull the chair so he could be closer to me. What's going on?

"Yep." I say trying to put on a innocent smile, but it just comes out as an awkward one.

"Great," he says. His voice is low. I feel a large hand moving up my thigh. My breathe hitched and I stand up quickly.

"I....um......I have to go to the bathroom." I say and run down the hallway. I hear him chuckling and I shut the door behind me and lock it as soon as I enter the bathroom.

I start to cry. I look I to the mirror and see the my mascara smeared. I reach into the cabinet and pull out my makeup bag. I apply more mascara when my phone starts to ring.

I just remembered that I left it out into the kitchen. I'm such an idiot. What was I thinking?

"Hello?" I hear Harry answer my phone. I run out of the bathroom.

"Give me that," I say and grab the phone from his hand. A hurt look is plastered on his face, but I could care less.

"Hello?" I say.

"Haley is that you?" My little brother Andy says.

"Andy? What's wrong?" I say starting to get worried.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's P.O.V

While Haley went to the 'bathroom' I laugh to myself. I love how she is so innocent. I hear sobs and I am about to get up and check on her until her phone starts to ring. I follow the sound and find her phone sitting on the kitchen table. I see that it's her mom so I answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Who is this?" it's a young male voice. It's probably her younger brother.

"This is Har-" I say but, the phone is ripped from my grasp.

"Give me that." Haley says harshly. She gives me a hard gaze and my face falls into a frown.

She keeps talking to her little brother. I see her face form into a smile and fall into a frown tears brimming her eyes. She runs to grab her coat.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haley's P.O.V

"Hey what do ya need?" I smile, "and how's mom?"

"Oh....well.....um....about mom." He says.

"What's wrong?" I say as I turn away from Harry.

"Well um...." he says annoying me.

"Spit it out Andy." I laugh.

"Mom had a heart attack this morning." He says and my heart drops.

"Where are you guys?" I say starting to run out of the kitchen.

"At Northeastern hospital. Come quick Haley." He says and hangs up.

"What's wrong?" Harry says running after me.

"My mom just had a heart attack." I say tears brimming my eyes. I don't meet his gaze. I am too busy grabbing things and trying to get stuff together.

"Let me take you," he says and I'm to worried about my mom to refuse his offer.

I run down the steps. Harry trailing behind me. He unlocks the car and I hop in I don't even bother to buckle myself.

"Step on it." I say. He starts to drive and looks at me, "what?"

"Maybe you should put your seatbelt on." He says. I sigh loudly and and put my seatbelt on. I'm to tired and worried to argue with him.

As soon as we arrive at the hospital I run in and go straight for the front desk.

"Amelia Johnson. What room is she in?" I say quickly.

"Room 134." She says.

"Thanks." I say and take Harry's hand.

As soon as I arrive at the door I let go of Harry's hand. I turn the knob and push the door open. As soon as I walk in I look straight ahead and fall to my knees.

_____________________

Author's Notes:

Hey guys I will update tomorrow might be in the morning or afternoon.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

I was picking what high school I should go to.

I picked one and I am excited to start my new year there next school year.

I love you guys.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!