Chapter 10

The songs for this chapter:

Bring me to life - by evanescene

-----------------------------------------

"Haley I can explain," he says rushing towards me.

"What?" I say. I cannot believe what I just heard.

"Haley don't freak out okay. Just calm down and let me explain everything." He says and takes my hands.

"It couldn't be you. You were at the hotel." I say backing away from him, but I trip and fell onto the couch.

"I left to get something to eat and I forgot that you people drive on the right side of the road." He said looking down.

"So you killed him." I say and start to cry.

"No not exactly I-" he says but I cut him off.

"You didn't even stop to help him. No, you just let him die." I say and run away. Harry grabs my wrist and brings me to his chest.

"Let me go!" I say trying to get out of his grip.

"Haley just calm down and let me explain what happened." He says and I calm down.

We sit down on the couch. Harry tried to get me to sit on his lap, but I refused. We both sit on each end of the couch. I want to get as far away from him as possible, so when I try to run he can't catch me.

"I wasn't driving someone kidnapped me." He says looking down.

"Oh okay someone 'kidnapped you'" I laughed putting air quotes around kidnapped you.

"It's true they put a bag around my head and everything." He said.

Burst out laughing. I started rolling around clutching my stomach because of how stupid he thinks I am. I almost fell off the couch.

"Fine I won't tell you. Since you think its so funny. Fine go ahead and be mad at me for something that I didn't do." He said getting ready to leave. I stop laughing immediately and looked at him.

"Wow. You're actually telling the truth." I say.

"Yeah well I should go." He says grabbing the door handle.

"No sit. I promise I won't laugh anymore." I say patting the spot next to me for him to sit down.

"Anyways, as soon as the put me in the car the took the bag off of my head. I look in front of me and within seconds we collide with your fathers car. They didn't even stop. I wanted to so bad, but they wouldn't let me out. They finally let me out in an alley and I had to walk back to the hotel. I told Simon that I got lost and that's why I was late." He says not making eye contact with me.

"Why didn't you tell Simon what happened?" I say.

"Because they said if I tell anyone than they will kill me and anyone that I care about," he says looking at me, " and I can't let them hurt you."

I hug him tight and whisper into his ear. " I love you Harry."

"I love you too, but you can't tell anyone about what I just told you. Promise." He says tilting my chin up to make eye contact with him.

"I promise." I say frowning.

"Hey I know what will turn that frown upside down." He says smiling.

"What?" I say still frowning.

"I have two surprises for you." He says.

"And what are they?" I say looking at him excited.

"I can only tell you one." He says and I frown.

"Okay then, what that one." I say still excited.

"Getting something to eat!" he says and jumps up. "Then I will tell you your second surprise."

"Okay!" I say and we practically run out the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We arrive at a Japanese restaurant and we walk in. We sit at a table and order two drinks and I order miso soup and shrimp tempura. Harry orders the same but get an extra roll. I think was spicy tuna roll.

"Okay we have our food now what's my second surprise" I say eagerly.

"Oh so someone is really excited about their surprise." He says smirking.

"Yeah yeah just tell me" I giggle.

"Okay Haley Johnson you now have two backstage passes and front row seats to a One Direction concert!" he says excitedly and I am speechless.

________________________

Author's Notes:

Hey guys I'm excited about the new chapter.

Tell me if you guys like that chapter and tell if you didn't don't be afraid of your opinion. That how I become a better writer.

I hope you guys enjoy your snow day if you had one.

Also don't forget to comment what you think and vote.

Tell me what you think will happen when Haley goes to the one direction concert. Will she have a good time? Remember she hates One Direction! and possibly still does.

Comment and vote ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️