Chapter 11

"So are you excited!" he says smiling. It's the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Yeah." I say. I'm actually not that excited because I hate One Direction.

"That didn't sound like a convincing 'yeah'" he says and his smile fades.

"Well I think you forgot that I don't like One Direction." I say looking at him he looks down but then looks at me.

"But you like one guy from one direction, right?" He says smirking.

"Really? Who?" I say acting surprised.

"Um.......me," he says pointing at himself.

"No. I don't think so." I say smirking. Harry holds his chest acting like I hurt him.

"Well anyways I think that this concert will change your perspective about One Direction." He says smirking once again.

"Fine I'll go." I say sighing and Harry jumped up yelling and causing a scene.

We leave and head home Harry drops me off and says that he has to leave and get back with the boys. I get in and Jess is sitting on the couch watching 'Friends'.

"Hey Jess. I have a surprise for you." I say and she turns to me.

"What?" she says and focuses on me.

"I have 2 backstage passes and front row seats to a One Direction concert!" I say and she screams. Neighbors start banging on the walls telling us to 'shut the hell up'.

"Oh my god! Haley I love you!" She says. "We are going to have to pick out something to wear and do our hair and-" I cut her off.

"Jess calm down. We will be fine. Let's just go to sleep. I'm really tired." I say yawning.

"Okay," she says, "but I can't wait!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

**********NextEvening**********

"Are you ready?" I ask Jess before we walk through the doors that say One Direction.

"Yes!" she says and pulls me through the doors.

We see three boys sitting on the couch watching T.V. They were Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Where were Niall and Harry?

"Hey guys." Jess and I say at the same time.

"Hey!" they all say.

"Where is Harry and Niall?" I ask and as soon as I said that large arms wrapped around me protectively and gave me a hug. I turn around and see Harry looking down at me. He paces a kiss on my cheek and we stare at each other for another minute.

"Are you excited for tonight?" he says guiding me over to the couch where everyone else is sitting.

"Yeah!" I lie.

"No you're not, I know your lying." He says. He knows me to well.

"Yes I am." I lie again. Harry notices that I lied but brushes it off.

Time goes by fast and they have to go on stage. Harry pulls me back and I look at him questioningly.

"What?" I say looking into his eyes.

"I wanted to tell you this now instead of after the concert." He says looking down.

"What is it?" I say tilting his chin to look at me.

"I'll just tell you after the concert it's not that important." He says.

"Okay?" I say confused.

He leads me out of the room and to the door where I have to leave and go to my seats.

"Goodbye. Have a good show." I kiss him and we part away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

********After The Concert********

The concert wasn't that bad. Harry looked cute in it. They really do love their fans. They interacted with them and everything.

We met up with them backstage after the concert. I tried to find Harry but I couldn't find him. I finally found him outside the hallway.

"Hey," I say getting closer to him.

"Hey," he says looking up.

"So can you tell me what you were going to say to me earlier?" I say.

"Yeah.....um...." he says taking my hands, "we have to go on a tour and it starts tomorrow."

"Okay?" I say confused. "What's the big deal?"

"It's um..... it's in......." he says.

Louis comes running out of the room yelling.

"Are you excited that we get to go back home to London tomorrow." Louis says patting Harry's shoulder.

"What?!" I say.

________________________

Author's Notes:

Hey guys sorry that I didn't update. I was so busy I had to take a picture for school I spent the night over my friends house and last night I had to play at the Baltimore blast soccer game. My schools band played the Star-Spangled Banner.

Tell me if you saw us my schools name is Monsignor Slade.

Thanks again and I will try and update tomorrow.

I love you guys💋.

Comment and Vote⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️