Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V

We arrive at the restaurant. It's a really fancy place. Too fancy for me. The princess over here probably picked it.

"Styles table for two." I say to the man at the small desk.

He looks at his clipboard then says, "follow me." We follow him. Kendall tries to hold my hand, but I jerk it away.

We sit down. The man tells us that our waiter will be here at any moment.

"Hello and welcome. What should I get for you two?" The waiter says getting out his notepad and his pen.

"I'll have a glass of water." Kendall says, "and a salad." How did I know that she was going to say that?

"I'll have a sweet tea and a cheese and broccoli soup, please." I say and we hand him our menus.

"This is a nice restaurant." She says looking around the room.

"Yeah, it's alright." I say shrugging.

She looks a bit disappointed by my answer, but she brushes it off.

"I think that we should kiss because I see paparazzi and if they see us kiss then they will think that we are official." She says smiling then taking my hand.

"Hell no!" I say jerking my hand away.

Thankfully our food and drinks arrive so I don't have to keep fighting her.

We eat up and I pay the bill. We get in the limo and Kendall wants to go for ice cream.

"Then the limo driver can drop me off and you can get ice cream by yourself." I say harshly.

"Fine then." She says.

I feel guilty and sorry for her. I make her look at me.

"I'm sorry it's just that I miss Haley and I just-" she cuts me off by placing her lips on mine. I want to protest, but at the same time I wanted her to kiss me. I let her kiss me and then I had to get out. I give her one last peck before getting out and waving goodbye.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haley's P.O.V

"Can you explain to me what just happened and why did you leave? Not to mention that you didn't answer my texts and you didn't tell me where you were going. Also you are dating Harry, remember?" she says waving her arms around frantically.

"I'm sorry that I didn't answer your texts or told you where I was going because I just can't." I say walking past her heading to my room.

"And why can't you?" she says following me.

"Because I just can't." I say and she drops the subject. I am grateful, but knowing Jess she will bring it up later.

"Okay and about the Harry thing?" she says and I walk into my room.

"Apparently me and Harry aren't dating, remember?" I say and stop in my tacks to turn around to look at her.

"No, he said that he was really sorry. Do you remember all the things that he did for you?" She says. She is so oblivious that it makes me so mad.

"Yes Jess, yes I do. I remember that he broke my heart, he hurt my feelings, and when he put my heart back together he broke it again. Just think about it Jess. I remember what he did to me, but do you remember?" I say and turn to walk into my room. I slam the door and then slide my back down it crying.