Chapter 27

Haley's P.O.V

I wake up and my "uncle" is on the phone again. This time I think I hear Harry on the other line.

The guy sees that I am awake and starts to walk over to me. I start to get scared and curl up into a ball.

"Oh nothing" he says and starts to twirl my hair between his fingers. " Me and your little girlfriend are just getting to know each other." He says and starts to run his hand up my leg.

"Get off of me!" I say and push him off of me and try to get away from him but then I realize that I am chained to the ground and can't move.

"Don't touch her!" I hear on the other line.

"You give me my fucking money and then I will let your precious little Haley go, but for now I'm gonna have a little fun with her." He says and stands in front of me and starts to kneel. I try to kick but my legs are locked and chained to the ground.

He puts his phone between his ear and shoulder and tries to take off my shirt. I am in shock and can't move.

"Please help" I just barely get out. I almost couldn't even hear it.

"I swear if you lay one finger on her. I will fucking-" I hear Harry say.

"Please just let me talk to him." I look at him and he looks mad and then smiles. But it isn't a nice smile it's a very evil smile almost.

"Ok but you have to do anything that I say." He says and I am really scared but I nod.

He tells Harry that I want to talk to him.

"Hello?" I say and I am shaking.

"I'm hear baby" he says and I feel butterflies in my stomach and I feel a little bit better.

"Harry I'm scared." I say and the guy starts to kiss my neck I try to squirm but he is holding me so I can't move.

"Shhhh it's okay I'll figure out something. But listen you have to stay strong okay. Listen to what they say. Don't let them hurt you. Okay. They will kill you if you do not listen. I'll be coming to get you soon okay." he says and I'm very scared and I just want to go home now.

"Okay" I say and I start crying.

I start crying because the guy starts to take my shirt off. He then starts kissing my neck again and then slips his hand into my pants and then starts touching me.

"I love you" he says and I can't process anything with what this guy is doing to me.

"What is your name anyways." I say to the man.

"I'm Ben baby" he says.

He starts to push his finger in and out of me. I try to focus back on Harry but I just can't think right now. I moan and try to hold it in, but it comes out and I am scared to see if "Ben" heard it and might do something to me.

Unfortunately he heard it and starts going faster. He puts his lips on mine hungrily. I gasp for air and he looks at me.

"I want you now" he says and now I am really scared.

"Uh-oh times up Styles. I'll see you in a week with my money." He says and hangs up his phone.

"Okay baby remember that little deal that we had about you doing anything that I say?" He says and starts to take my clothes off. "Well this is where it applies."

He then takes his clothes off. He makes sure that he shows me that he has a gun and close by that he can use it. He then a puts the condom on and now I get really digested. I just want to run out of here, but I am really scared that if I do then he will shoot me.

"Okay I am going to unlock you but remember the deal." He says unlocking me.

"You are disgusting" I say. And spit on him.

"Aw baby you know that you want to do this." He says and then kisses me and it turns into him pushing me up against the wall and pressing his lips against me while I try to get away from him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's P.O.V

I am like 2 hours away from where Haley is and I hear a sound.

The gas light. My tank is low.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I can't stop I need to keep going.

I find a gas station and stop by there. I put the money in the gas machine.

I start to look at my phone and I find myself looking through my photos for some reason. I see the one picture that we took a few weeks ago together. (The picture above)

"I'm coming to get you Haley don't worry I'm almost there." I say and get into the car and drive away and keep the picture up on my phone so I can see her.

_________________

A/N

I hope that you guys didn't think that it was too dirty. Sorry if it was. Idk if it was even good so sorry for that too. Luv us guys don't forget to comment and vote