Chapter 13

I get up and make sure not to wake up Harry. I take a shower and get ready. I put on a little make up. I brush the small bristles against my eye lashes to apply the mascara. I curl my hair and pin my bangs back. I'm wearing a floral dress that comes up to mid thigh. I have a white heels to go with it.

I turn towards the mirror to take one last look at myself. Well this is it. This is the last time I'm going to see Harry for a while. Tears start to brim my eyes. A warm tear starts to roll down my cheek I catch it and stop myself from crying. I look in the mirror to see if I messed my make up up. I didn't. Thank god.

I walk back into the room and look at Harry for a couple of minutes. I sit next to him and he stirs in his sleep.

"Harrrry" I sang in his ear.

"Mmmm" he said not moving.

"Get up. Your flight gonna leave soon" I said.

"I'll only get up if you give me a kiss." He said like a child.

"Fine," I said pecking him on the lips.

He gets up and looks at me angrily.

"What?" I said confused.

"You know the kiss could have been a little longer." He says smirking.

"Harold Styles, don't use that tone with me." I say smiling.

"I can use that tone if I want to Haley Johnson." He says and we both start laughing.

"Did you just call me Harold?" he says smiling.

"Yes," I say looking down and we both erupt in laughter again.

"Alright get ready it's already 7:00 and your flight leaves at 9:30." I say pulling on his arm trying to get him off the bed.

"Okay let me just take a shower." He says walking past me.

He turns around to look at me one more time and says, "you know you can always join me." He says and I walk over to him.

"Sorry I already took a shower," I say,"maybe next time" I say and wink.

I turn around to walk away, but Harry hits my ass with his hand. I turn around to look at him and gave him a glare. He laughs and shuts the bathroom door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hear the water turn off minute later and I look in the mirror and put my ear rings on. Harry wraps his arms around me and we both look at our reflection.

"You are so beautiful. You know that?" He says look at me.

I turned around to face him and I looked up to make eye contact with him.

"No I'm not now let's go. It's already 7:30." I say and we rush out the door.

Harry gets the car and we hop in. He turns the radio on and 'Right Now' comes on. He turns it up and we drive off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We came early so we got something to eat. They had a McDonald's. I mean what airport doesn't?

We waited for a little longer and all the boys and Jess showed up just in time.

The lady called their flight and we had to say our goodbyes I said goodbye to all the boys. I saved Harry for last.

We hugged longer than anyone. It felt like hours.

"I will be back soon" he whispers into my hair.

I start to cry and he wipes away the tears.

"We will call each other every night." I say and he agrees.

"Flight 267 is now boarding." The lady said.

"I'll miss you." I say crying.

"I'll miss you too." I says.

He pokes my nose with his pointer finger and we both laugh. We let go of each other and he walk through the door. Jess and Niall say their goodbyes too and Jess is crying too.

When the plane starts to get ready to take off me and Jess hug and we stand by the window to watch them leave.

As soon as the plane lifts off the ground Jess and I are waving bye to them. We cry softly to ourselves.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's P.O.V

As soon as I strapped my seat belt on I started to cry. Niall was sitting next to and he patted my knee.

"It'll be alright mate we will get through it together." He says giving me a reassuring smile.

I give him one back, but it is very weak.

I honestly don't know how I am going to make it through a months and a half without seeing Haley's beautiful face.

________________________

Author's Notes:

Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I had a project to do for school and you know how hard they are.

I hope you guys had a nice weekend.

I hope that you watch the Super Bowl.

If your team is in the Super Bowl good luck. And I hope they win. My team isn't in it.

I love you guys!

Don't forget to comment and vote⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️