Chapter 22

Haley's P.O.V

I walk back into the room. I have a muffin in my hand. I hear voices in the other room. The voice sounds familiar. Wait I know who it is. It's Sean's.

I walk into the room and he is arguing with the nurse.

"I'm fine will you just let me out of here." He says.

"No you're not. You just cut your heal an inch deep." She says calmly.

"Fine." He says and crosses is arms over his chest like a little kid.

"Sean?" I say and he turns immediately at the sound of my voice.

"Hey Haley." He says awkwardly.

"How did you cut your foot an inch deep?"I ask

"Oh um..... I kinda stepped on a can lid." He says and he looks away, too embarrassed.

"I don't even want to know how you did that." I say laughing

"No you don't." He says and starts laughing with me. "Can we talk?" He says and the laughter ceases.

I start to walk to the chair, but I'm very hesitant. I sit down and say, "shoot."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's P.O.V

Haley has been gone for a long time and I am starting to get worried. And a little hungry.

"Man how long does it take my sister just to get some god damn food." He says and I am caught off guard by his harsh vocabulary but then remember that he is 13. Or was it 14.

"I'll go look for her." I say and get up to leave.

I walk down the hallway and I hit the elevator button. As soon as I hit the button I hear laughter. Haley? I walk toward the voices. I can't believe what I am seeing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haley's P.O.V

"Listen I'm really sorry." He says and holds my hand and I flinch at the contact.

"Yeah." I say looking down.

Next thing I know he tilts my face up and then kisses me. I kiss back, I don't know why but I do.

After we break apart from the kiss I see someone in the doorway. I can't see because I don't have my glasses on, but I never wear my glasses because I thought that I look ugly in them.

As soon as my eyes adjust, I see that it is Harry and he looks heartbroken.

"Harry I-" he puts up his hand to cut me off.

"Looks like you don't need me so I'll just go." He says and walks out.

"Sean I have to go." I say and he nods.

I try to catch up to Harry but it's to late then elevator already closed. I walk back to the room with guilt in my chest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's P.O.V

I pull up to a house that I am way to familiar with. And I am really uncomfortable.

I knock on the door twice. And she appears.

"Harry?" Kendall says.

But I'm am to busy to listen to her because I grab her face and kiss her.

____________________

Author's Notes:

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long I had a research project for school and it was massive.

Thanks for staying with me guys and being do supportive.

I know what some of you guys are thinking ew Kendall why is she kissing Harry.

Look on the bright side it just in a fiction story and in real life Harry is staying away from her.

Thanks guys again. I love you all soooooooooooooo much and I'll update again Monday.