Destroying Myself

Summary:-

Summary:-

Not all love stories mend. Some destroy too.

Six months after a tragic incident, Nisha decides to move on from life and look for a better start.

Nisha Oberoi was tired of saying goodbyes. Grief was the thing she despised and love was the thing she avoided.

Rahul Khanna loved two things in his life. Number one loving his dad. Number two hating his best friend twin sister. For him, love was the other meaning of hurt and pain. Loyalty was the thing he weighted the most in the world.

Rahul never missed a chance to insult Nisha. She did the same with him.

But things change when Nisha sees Rahul isn't what he appears to be and has a different side to him which can destroy anyone, which can destroy her. Even after sensing the danger, she went to him again and again even if he pushed her away.

For all, she loved things that screamed dangerous.

And for all he loved destroying her.

___________________________________________________

A/N

1. For all Breaking Myself readers, Epilogue has been changed. It gave away spoilers of Destroying Myself. This book has a bitter sweet ending but not the story between. It's painful.

2. I will post first chapter after Betraying Myself is over.

3. If you know the ending, then don't shout it out because you don't know the story.

4. It's the third and last book in Myself Series. It can be read standalone.

___________________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT:

Destroying Myself...© 2016.

By Aquila_Lyn.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's right is appreciated.