BC 2.4 - The Family I Despised

This song made me write Alina and Nisha's friendship. This is my friendship song.

Wrapping my hair in a bun, I searched for my phone, but all I found was nothing and the fear settled back in my stomach. Where was my phone? I couldn't even find Harshit since I had woken up, wondering scared where he was. I had showered, waited for him in the room, but he didn't come. I tried to call, but my phone was lost. Maybe he had taken my phone. He had this habit of checking my recent activities as a way staying loyal.

Rolling my eyes, I left the room, strolled to other sides of the cottage to look for him.

"Harshit!" I called him. "Harshit!"

Instead of him, one of his friends appeared in front of me with a fishy grin. Startled by his sudden appearance, I stepped back and placed my hand on my heart to stop the haste beating.

Gulping, I ignored his bulky appearance and asked, "Where is Harshit?"

"He left," He smiled. "Had an emergency."

"What?" I whispered. "What do you mean he left?" I demanded, and his grin turned broader.

"He left for Delhi in the early morning. Come with me." He caught my hand, dragging me to the living room even when I wriggled to leave me alone. When we reached there, I was met by a sight of two more boys sitting on the couch, staring at a phone.

"Leave my hand," I spat, breaking my hand free from his grip. Inching back, I asked again, "Where is Harshit?"

"He left for Delhi. Don't you understand?" Nishant said in a bored tone, joining his friends on the

couch while I analyzed his words for the second time.

Harshit left me.

How could he leave me alone?

How would I go home? I ran away from my home, trusted him and he left like this. It must be very important for what he left. I should call Kabir and ask him to pick me up from here, confess my relationship to him and handle the anger he would show to me.

He would understand what I had done was necessary.

I loved Harshit.

What emergency must have occurred that he left like this?

I was about to leave the living room when they called me again, halting my actions.

"Harshit has scored one sexy girl."

Confused, I turned to face them with a spirit of anger rising in me. Had they owned no manners on how to dress a girl?

"Nisha." Sanchit started. "Don't you have a hot body?" He gave me a vile look once over.

Disgusted by his stare, I scowled, "I'm your friend's girlfriend."

"Some friend he is." He stood up, coming near me and placed his hand on my hip while I strived to push him away. "Tomorrow is my birthday. I will love having you with me."

"What are you saying?" Scared, I tried to step back but he caught my arm and placed a phone screen in my eyes.

"Aren't you tempting?"

I was about to abuse him when my eyes stuck at the video and everything swept off my feet. Cupping my mouth, I controlled the scream rising in me.

It was me.

Naked.

In the shower.

"Today morning." He grinned, let him take my hand and carry me to the middle of them. "He left you with us, saying to take care," He breathed against my ear. "We will take care of you."