~Little Things~

Y/N Pov:

I was getting ready to run for a song. basically I'm about to find out what my song is by running to a wall that has loads of songs hanged on it. There's 3 of the same songs and then you find the people who got the same song as you,, and their you're partners during boot camp. I'm next to Gifty and I don't know about her but I'm becoming very impatient. Then the horn blows....

I run to the wall and thank my lucky stars I can run,, I go to the wall and see loads of songs. I had to pick quick then I saw Little Things by One Direction. I reckon I could work with that so I picked it off the wall and wait for more people to pick their songs.

****

I was in a group with 2 boys, Freddie and Ryan and they're really funny and sweet! I'm happy I was put in a group with them.

"So when are we practicing?" Ryan asks in his thick Scottish accent.

"Well I was thinking as soon as possible as we only have a couple weeks to do this," I say. Freddie nods.

"Yeah I agree, I want this to be perfect!" He says.

"So it's settled ,, Does Tommorow at noon work for you two?" He asks.

"Yep," Freddie and I say chorused. I giggle and smirk at Freddie.

"Jinx," I say, Freddie and Ryan laugh.

"Kids," They say. I scoff playfully and hit their arms.

"Hey, I'm nearly 19!" I say and they giggle.

"To us, you're still three," Ryan says and I pout.

"Whatever," I say.

*****

A/N: I'm super sorry if you liked Melissa Pedro but you're just gonna have to pretend she never auditioned or she performed something else or whatever lool

The judges and other contestants started clapping and I smiled to myself, Then hugged Frankie and Ryan. We all walked off stage and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey don't cry Y/N," Frankie says. I giggle and wipe the tears that had fallen down my face.

"I just don't want to be sent home!" I say honestly. Ryan and Freddie pout at me. "Because I know if I do, I'll let everyone down and most of all myself because singing is what I want to do, The only thing I ever want to do," I say and more tears threaten to fall. Ryan hugs my side.

"Look Y/N, You're a amazing singer and a amazing person and do you know what that means. Amazing things are in store for you and I know it. Don't doubt yourself, You did so good!" He says. I smile and hug him back.

*****

Its time, I was in a room with other contestants waiting to find out if I got through or not. I was with Gifty and I was holding her hand tightly, Then the judges came in. I started shaking immensely and my knees were getting weak and my breathing quickened. Gifty must've noticed because she squeezed my hand tighter and reassured me its alright.

"I'm sorry to make you wait so long," Nicole says. A single tear rolls down my face and I wipe it away.

"There's a lot of good people but were looking for great," She continues. My heart sinks and I squeeze Gifty's hand.

And the truth is we cannot send you home yet," Nicole says. I gasp and start jumping about. I hug Gifty and Sam joins in, Along with 5AM. We all spin as we hug in a group. We then all run up to the judges. I first go over to Nicole and hug her tightly.

"Thank you so much!" I say tears rolling down my face. She wipes them away and smiles.

"You deserve it, Hopefully I get the girls," She says and we giggle.

"Um no, I'm getting the girls," Simon says and walks over to us, A smile evident on his face. I smile and hug Simon.

"Thank you Simon!" I say.

"Like Nicole said, You deserved it!" He says...

I walk back over to 5AM who were all talking together. The camera man follows me, Assumingly to film.

"Guys! I cant believe it!" I say and hug them. Then Kieran picks me up and spins me, I giggle then he puts me down.

"I know, This is crazy!" Jordan says...

*****

I was now in a room with all of the girls and were going to find out our mentor! Its so crazy saying that, That I could be working along the likes of either Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne, Louis Walsh or Nicole Sherzinger! Crazy, Absoloutley crazy!

The door opens and Simon comes through, We all scream loudly and he opens up his arms. I do my happy dance before running up too the group hug with Simon and all the other girls...