~Week 7~

Y/N's Pov:

Its Movies Week! I'm singing Cant Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake, I mean it counts as it was in The Trolls. Its really upsetting I wont get too see Sam every week now, She got out last week. I'm really gonna miss her, But were gonna stay best friends for life so its fine. I guess the only plus side is the room is actually clean now! I got out of bed and headed for Emily's room, This bitch is gonna feel my revenge. I bust through the door and start shouting 'Remily' (Her and Ryan's ship name). She woke up with a annoyed expression on her face.

"What is wrong with you!" She shouts, Causing me to laugh.

"Karma's a bitch," I say and shrug, Then smile innocently and leave her room. Now she knows my pain! I go back to my room too see someone's calling me. I look at the caller ID to see it's Jesy. I never thought I'd say that sentence, I then picked up.

J-Jesy, Y-You

Y- Hello Jesminda, What a pleasure to be phoned by you on this fine evening. Well morning.

J- Very charming. Hello Y/N

Y- Hey, So what's up?

J- Nothing really, What about you?

Y- Oh, Well me. I'm excited as fuck for movies week!

J- You'd never guess

Y- Haha, Very funny Jessica

J- Don't call me that!

Y- Jessica

J- Y/N Thirlwall

Y-W-Wha... D-Don't call me that.

J- Cat got you're tongue?

Y- S-Shut up!

J- Okay, okay.

Y- Thank you!

J- So, Shocked?

Y- Shut the fuck up! Its true I mean it.

J- I still don't believe you, And those other two idiots don't believe you either. Jade's still clueless.

Y- I don't like her in that way!

J- Hmm, Sure.

Y-Goodbye

J-Y/N, I will eventually get you to tell me why you made that lie.

Y- Yeah, Okay. Bye

I hang up the phone and sigh. So Jesy, Leigh and Perrie know but all I can do is keep denying it. Its the only thing I can do.

****

Next up singing a song by Mr. Timberlake we have the talented Y/N Y/LN...

The crowd roared loudly and the Judges were all standing. I smiled widely and bowed. I love coming onto this stage every week.

"Wow, Y/N that was amazing! You're a star, I hope you know that!" Louie says and I smile even wider and thank him.

"Darling, You're everything was spectacular. I loved it!" Sharon says. I giggle and thank her.

"Again, You slayed that stage gurl. Week in week out! You're a beautiful young lady Y/N and you should be proud of youself!" Nicole says and I thank her and fangirl a little. I mean, Nicole Sherzinger called me a BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY!