~Finals Part Two~

Y/N's Pov:

Today is Sunday, the day the winner of the X Factor 2016 is announced! I've never felt so many emotions at the same time. Excitement, nervous and depressed. I try my best to stay positive but I cant deny my emotions towards Jade are ruining me and spreading more and more negativity. I was currently backstage, the show is starting in half an hour and I'm a literal nervous wreck! Everyone was rushing around and all of a sudden I saw the girls of Little Mix walk in. Luckily they didn't notice me, I was quite a fair while away from them. They started talking to one of the stage managers. At this moment I took my time admiring Jade's beauty. But I knew her well enough, to know she's depressed too. She looked paler than usual, and skinnier. Did I do this? All of a sudden the stage manager pointed my way, shit there looking for me. I swiftly run into the hallway before they could see me. At a fast pace I walked down the corridor to Matt's dressing room. I bang on the door until somebody opened the god damn door. As soon as the door did open I barged In and closed it behind me. Matt looked at me confused as he sat in a chair. I then broke down into tears and he rushed over to me and held me tightly.

"I'll finish doing your hair in a second Matt. I hope your okay Y/N," His hair stylist for the show spoke. I wanted to reply but I was unable to talk, All I could do was cry. After a while I stopped crying but my heart still hurt.

"What's the matter Y/N?" Matt asks me as we sit on the couch.

"I've been so selfish. I didn't realise that me ignoring Jade broke her too, I saw her Matt. She looks a lot unhealthier and its all my fault. Matt, I really do wanna make things right. That's what my heart says but I'm scared," I say shakily.

"Tell her and-" He starts but he was then interrupted by a knock on the door. Wow, they really wanted to get in. Matt got up and slightly creaked open the door. I wonder who it is?

"Where's Y/N?" Jade says desperately.

"Is she in here, Y/N are you in here! Please Where is she?" She says and I could tell by her voice she wanted to cry. As she spoke my eyes watered and it felt as if a knife was repeatedly stabbing me in the heart. Matt looks over at me and I shake my head and mouth 'I cant'.

"She's not here," Matt says.

"I don't believe you," Jesy says.

"Look she isn't here girls, I don't know where she is. The last time I saw her was this morning at Breakfast. If I see her I'll make sure to tell you," He says, good save!

****

Before I was about to sing my song of the series, which I chose to do 24K Magic again, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jade. my mouth a gaped and I just looked at her.

"Y/N, please. S-Stop ignoring me, let me speak," She says. I wanted to, I really do. I just, I just cant! I look past her and see the other 3/4 of Little Mix.

"Y/N, let her. Stop running away," Perrie says. I look back at the beauty befourth me and my eyes start to water again as I looked at her.

"I-I, Sc-Scar-" I was unable to speak again. Jade just carried on looking at me with pleading, watery eyes and it broke my heart even more.

"Y/N, Your on," The crew member says. I clutch tightly onto the mic and turn around. As I walk to the stage I turn back and see Jade crying on the girls shoulders. It took everything in me not to turn back around and comfort her.

****

And now, we have Y/N Y/LN!...