~Week Eight~

Y/N's Pov:

Its Louie Loves! This week were singing 2 songs so there's a bit more pressure. Louie chose Faded by Alan Walker for me and for my second song I chose to do F.U by Little Mix. I'm so elated for this week, As I love both the songs so much! I decided to turn my phone off for the whole of the day as I need to be ready for tonight, No distractions!

****

Its time for my first song, I'm shaking like crazy! I cant believe I've actually made it to week eight! Simon had finished introducing me and all focus was on me, Here goes nothing.

The outro music played out, After it had all the judges were clapping and the crowd were cheering, Screaming and clapping. This is so crazy, I still will never come into realisation I've made it this far in the competition.

"Wow, Y/N! I think I chose well, That song was perfect for you. Also I felt like you could connect with you when you sang the song. We felt you're emotion so that was outstanding!" Louie says and I smile and thank him as I wipe the tears falling down my face.

"That was precious, I don't think I'll ever forget this performance. Like Louie said you could feel you're emotion and it was just brilliant, Well done!" Sharon says and I smile even wider as more tears fall out my eyes.

"I loved every moment Y/N! You added in you're own rap, You're falsetto was incredible! You're vocals were amazing. And again we felt you're emotion. You made it you're own version, I'm just so proud of you-" Nicole says but Dermot interrupts her and moves onto Simon. I laugh and thank her.

"I don't have much time because this one took it all up, But all I have to say is Y/N Y/LN is gonna be a world wide name become the next year," Simon says and I smile really widely and keep thanking him as a new set of tears fell down my face.

"Y/N, Why is it the judges could connect with you more this time around?" Dermot asks.

"They could most likely connect with me this time round specifically because I connected more with the song. I really felt the emotion of the song if you know what I mean," I say into the mic and wipe away the tears. Dermot smiles and hugs my side.

"Make sure to text the number below or vote on the app if you want Y/N in the competition, Y/N Y/LN everyone," He says and I smile and walk away to the chorus of Work From Home. I sing along on the way and wave at the camera and show a big smile. before I get off the stage I run to the front row and high five them then walk off the stage.

*****

I'm now going to perform F.U and I'm so excited! When I heard it on the album I knew I had to perform it! This ones going to be quite stripped back. Me, My guitar and a back drop of Silhouettes behind me ball room dancing.

Once again, We have Y/N Y/LN performing. And I know it'll be amazing!...

Then all attention was on me again.

I had finished the song, And it was now the judges comments. I stood still, and smiled even though I was so nervous.

"That was beautiful, You're voice was so soft and calming and it fit perfectly with the song. I loved it," Louie says and I smile and thank him.

"Yeah, That was stunning. A bit risky choosing a song not many people have heard but I bet people will be searching it up after this, It really was beautiful Y/N!" Sharon says. I smile once again and do a praying motion.

"I loved all of it! I loved the way the stage was set, You and you're guitar. You're voice. It really was beautiful," Nicole says and I smile and thank her.

"This is how you know Y/N belongs in this competition, I didn't help once. She chose the stage set up, Obviously she chose the song. She chose how she was too sing the song. It really was spectacular," Simon says and I nod and thank him with a huge grin evident on my face.

"Enough with the judges, Y/N how did you feel you did?" Dermot asks.

"Well, I feel I did good but fingers crossed I did good enough for people to keep me in the competition." I say and Dermot nods.

"Okay, you already know the drill. Make sure text the number to vote for Y/N... Y/N Y/LN everyone!" Dermot says and I hug him quickly then thank the judges one last time and walk off the stage smiling and waving to people in the crowd.

****

Jade's Pov:

"Keep calm! Y/N hasn't text me back and I've been trying to get a hold off her all day!" I shout frustratedly and fling my hands in the air and sit down.

"We literally just watched her on the X Factor. She is perfectly fine," Jesy says and sits down next to me followed by my other band mates.

"Well, I didn't know that earlier," I say and pout.

"Well you know now, So why are you still frustrated about it?" Leigh asks and I shrug.

"What if she's ignoring me?" I say, About to cry.

"I doubt she-"

My phone started ringing and I quickly looked at it and it was Y/N! I quickly answered and put the phone to my ear.

(J-Jade, Y-You)

J- Why didn't you answer any of my text, calls? I've been worried all day

Y- I turned my phone off in the morning, I'm sorry Jadey

J- Thank god! I thought you were ignoring me

Y- Awe no, I'm not Jadey

"See, now put her on speaker," Perrie says and I roll my eyes and put her on speaker.

(Je- Jesy, P- Perrie, L-Leigh-Anne)

J- You're on speaker now beautiful

Y- O-Okay

Je- Y/N's stuttering

Y- No I'm not!

P- Course you're not

L- Looooooooool

J- Leave Y/N alone guys

Y- Thanks babe

J- T-That's alright

P- Poopey's blushing!

J- I wish I never put this on speaker now

Y- Awe, Poor Jadey

L- Dab!

Y- Did she actually dab?

Je- Yep

Y- Oh gawd!

J- Btw you did so amazing this week, Well you do every week. Its just it was really beautiful and you looked beautiful. But you always do I mean like...

Y- You're rambling is cute, Thank you Jadey

L- Otp

P- Y/SN!

Je- So cute!

.....