~Teasing~

Jade's Pov:

As I woke up I groaned and stretched my body. I picked up my phone and saw it was 3am, And call time was 4am. I wanted to go back asleep but my three bandmates come bashing into my room.

"Seriously! Be quiet I wanna go back to sleep," I whine and try to go back to sleep. Jesy lifts the cover of me and I feel the cold radiation of the room hit my body. I groaned and sat up.

"Nevermind," I mutter. My three bestfriends giggle and sit down on the bed next to me.

"So how's the boo?" Perrie asks, A smirk evident on her face. I blush lightly and smile at the thought of Y/N. If only we were in a relationship, But we barely know each other. All we've done is interacted on Instagram.

"Hello?" Jesy giggles as she waves her hand infront of my face. I blush harder and cover my face.

"Leave me alone," I whine and drag out the e.

"Poor poopey!" Leigh says sarcastically. I scoff playfully at her and stand up.

"Now I'm gonna go get ready for rehearsals, Goodbye!" I say as I walk out of my room and too my bathroom. I hear the girls giggling, Probably planning to tease me some more.

*****

I was all ready and I was looking through my Instagram and saw Y/N had posted, Is it creepy I've put her on post notifications? Nah. I quickly click onto her profile and click the picture. HOLY SHIT! HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE BE SO BEAUTIFUL! I just stared at the picture of her for a while. She was in a bikini aswell and you could see her perfect body, I'm so sprung and we aint even together! I hear giggling next to me and I quickly look up and see Perrie, Well that's embarrassing! I blush and turn my phone off.

"You know the way you were looking at that photo I'm surprised you didn't start ma-"

"Nope, Shut up don't wanna hear it Pez!" I shout and cover my ears before she could finish that sentence. I still have some innocence! She giggles and pats my shoulder.

"You did good though Jade, Y/N is fucking hot!" Perrie says and fans herself. I giggle and nod.

"Well for starters I didn't do good because were not together!" I say and pout. Perrie giggles and rubs my shoulder.

"Yet, You're not together yet! You will be, I know it!" Perrie says.

"She's probably straight you know," I say and giggle but sadly if you know what I mean.

"She aint straight," Perrie tries to reason.

"And how do you know?" I ask.

"Well I don't. But I bet all my money she aint straight," Perrie says. I sigh.

"Stop trynna put my hopes up baba!" I say...

****

Y/N's Pov:

"Y/N!" Gifty shouts at me. I look up from my phone and nod.

"Yes Giff Gaff," I say.

"Were in L.A and you're sitting inside, Lets go back to the beach!" Gifty says.

"You're lucky I even came out with you lot today! I really cant be asked," I say and lay down on the bed.

"Emily!" Gifty shouts. Emily comes rushing up the stairs and stands next to Gifty.

"Y/N is refusing to come," Gifty says. I look at Emily and she was giving me puppy eyes.

"Urgh, Fuck you!" I say and get off the bed. On the way out the door I slap both Gifty and Emily around the head.

"Yay!" They say and follow swiftly behind me.