~FaceTime~

Y/N's Pov:
Sunday

"And our bottom three are, Y/N Y/LN, Saara Alto and Four Of Diamonds," Dermot says. I nod and look down and hold onto Yasmin's and Saara's hands tightly.

"The act saved and going through to next week, And avoiding the sing off is..." He starts, I don't think my hearts ever beated so fast!

"Y/N Y/LN!" Dermot says. My eyes widen and I start jumping up and down and bring four of diamonds and Saara into a group hug. As I walk off the stage I pray to god and high five some people in the front row.

****

Its now Friday, And I've pretty much avoided contact with everyone. Sam tries talking too me but I ignore her, Emily tries but she'll get bland answers like 'ok'. I've avoided every text and call from little mix. The only time I speak is actually me singing practicing for tomorrow's show. I was getting a call and it was from Jade, I cant ignore her forever can I? I take a good amount of time considering answering, Oh fuck it!

"h-hello," I say nervously.

"No way have you answered!" Jade says shocked, I nod then remember she cant see.

"Switch to face time," I say and she agrees. I switch it onto face time and see Jade's beautiful face. She didn't have any makeup on and it looked perfect, I was at a loss for words.

"You look b-beautiful," I blurt out and her face turns red, Which makes me smile.

"T-Thanks, You do too," She says and I smile widely and I feel a warm feeling in my stomach.

"Well how have you been?" I ask awkwardly, I don't even know what to say anymore.

"Honest answer?" She asks and I nod causing her to sigh.

"Like shit. You didn't answer any of my calls or texts, I haven't seen you since well you know. I try to get the girls to get in contact with you, Again no answer from you. And I'm confused as to why you ran off. It really hurts Y/N," She says and I could tell it did which is what broke me.

"I-I'm sorry, I guess I didn't mean to kiss you back I was just you know shocked. So I guess I ran away because I was shocked," I lie but I think it must've convinced her, Well probably not at first I don't know. My head just hurts right now.

"So I guess you don't like me back?" She states more than questions and I could see in her eyes she wanted to cry, Which caused tears in my eyes but I blinked quickly before they became visible.

"Were still friends though right? Just pretend it never happened?" I ask and smile slightly. She sighs and looks down then looks up again.

"Yeah were still friends. But I cant pretend it never happened Y/N, It meant something too me even if it didn't too you so I cant just forget the kiss never happened," She says and I nod. If only she knew that kiss really meant everything too me!

"So how's Australia?" I ask trying to change subjects before I burst into tears.

"Well I spent most of it sobbing in the hotel room but-" She starts and I couldn't take it no more. I broke down into tears and put my head in my hands.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I say between sobs.

"No Y/N, Don't cry! I hate seeing you cry it breaks my heart," She says and I could tell by her voice she was crying too.

"I-I'm sorry I made you cry!" I say again.

"You couldn't help it Y/N, Its not you're fault you don't feel the same way," She says between her own tears. But I do feel the same way! That's the problem!