~Week One~

Y/N's Pov:

Okay I got this, I know I do! I was behind the massive screen that opens up waiting to be introduced.

"Okay, Next up we have a talented singer with a brilliant personality, Y/N Y/LN everyone!" Simon says. Then the screen plays my little scene, After the X Factor man introduces me. The doors opened revealing me and the X Factor crowd screamed, I smiled widely and looked at the judges. The music starts and I take a deep breath and walk down the few steps to center stage...

I finished the last part of the choreography  as the music faded out. When I stop the crowd start cheering loudly and I had a standing ovation from all judges! I smile widely and bow, Then wipe the sweat of my head. Dermit walks over too me and gives me a side hug.

"Wow, Okay that was amazing! Judges what do you think?" Dermit asks.

"Y/N! I never wanted this too end, It was brilliant! The vocals were amazing, The dancing was amazing. Everything was amazing!" Louie says. I smile widely, And thank him. My eyes start to water, I cant believe this is happening!

"Darling, Spectacular! I'm at a loss for words, It was incredible!" Sharon says. I smile even wider and thank her.

"Baby girl, That was... I don't even know how to describe it. I think everyone should watch out for this lil British fire cracker," Nicole says. I giggle and thank her.

"Now that is what the X Factor is about! I loved it, Everyone loved it so I think everyone should vote for Y/N," He says and nods. I smile and thank him.

"All around good comments, How do you feel Y/N?"  Dermit asks and puts the mic infront of my face. "Exhausted," I say breathlessly and everyone laughs.

"Nah, But seriously this was blinding. Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I'm just so happy," I say joyfully and a couple tears fall out my eyes and I wipe them away.

"That's Y/N everyone!" Dermit says. I smile and hug him then start walking off the stage as the music plays. I wave at the camera then exit the stage. I see Emily, Sam and Gifty run up too me. Assumingly trying to hug me. As they get close I shout stop. They all look at me confusedly. I giggle and shake my head.

"I'm sweaty," I say and smile. They shrug and all bring me in for a group hug, I sigh and hug them back.

"Girl, You weren't lying when you said you were sweaty," Gifty says. I giggle and nod.

"I know love," I say and laugh. We all pull away and I smile at my three closest friends in the X Factor.

"You did so good Y/NN," Sam says. I smile and thank her.

"You really did," Emily says. I giggle and thank her also.

"Yeah babe, Fifth Harmony would be proud," Gifty says. I laugh and nod.

"I mean obviously, Look at me," I say jokingly and flip my hair. We all just have a laugh until Emily has to go on. I feel bad for her, Her song was changed last minute to Closer. She looked scared and I hugged her tightly.

"You got this babe!" I say and kiss her cheek friendly. She smiles and I pull away from the hug.

"Good luck Em, You got this my lil muchkin," I say and she giggles.

****

"Now welcome back the X Factor judges and their acts," Dermit says. I walked out, With Simon and the rest of the girls. But as of now I was fucking petrified. I really don't wanna go home.