~Advantage~

Y/N's Pov:

I was scrolling through my phone on twitter when it was took from me, I whine and look up too see Saara.

"Finland, Give it back!" I whine and try to reach it, I don't know why I don't just stand up. I'm taller than her any way.

"Emily's calling for you, Pay attention next time. British," She says and laughs. I giggle as I take my phone back and head down the stairs to Emily.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Its time to go," She says. I quickly rush to the mirror too see if I look okay, Eh nothing special. Still the same old me. I walk back over to Emily.

"Do I look okay?" I ask.

"Like a princess, Jade's gonna love it," Emily says and winks. I smile at the mention of Jade's name and look down.

"C'mon, Lets go pick up Sam from the train station then we can head to Perrie's," Emily says and I nod as we walk out the door.

****

Jade's Pov:

We were waiting for Y/N, Emily and Sam and with the alcohol in front of the girls they couldn't help but drink some so they were already tipsy.

"C'mon buba, Aren't you gonna have some?" Perrie says slightly slurred and puts a shot in front of my face. I laugh and shake my head.

"No thanks Pez," I giggle and push the shot away from my face.

"You're loss," She says, Then downs the shot and heads towards Leigh and Jesy. At that moment the door bell rings and I grow nervous. What if I don't look good, What if Y/N doesn't like what I'm wearing? What if she thinks I'm ugly? I decide to finally get up off the sofa and answer the door, I knew the others weren't going too. I open the door and the three girls cheer and I laugh. I move to the side and let them in and after close the door after them.  I first hug Emily and Sam and they walk off to the others, Next I was to greet Y/N. I look at her and she looked absoloutely stunning! I look her up and down, Biting my lip and look back up to her very beautiful face too see she's slightly red.

"You look, Wow," I manage to say and she giggles and pulls me into a hug. I smile widely as I hug her, Butterflies erupting inside my stomach.

"You look wow too," She mumbles against my neck, Therefore sending a shiver down my spine.

"C'mon love birds, Join us on the dancefloor," Leigh shouts at us, We look at each other and laugh then head over to the others.

****

Everyone was drunk apart from me, Good luck to them for them in the morning. I was snap chatting Leigh and Pez dancing and posted it too my snapchat. Soon after Y/N came and sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I smile at the drunken beauty and she smiles back up at me. She really is beautiful! We were just looking at eachother for a while until Y/N decided to speak up.

"Why are we staring at eachother," She says and giggles, awe how cute. I just carry on looking at her in adoration and love. After a good minute I decide to answer her question.

"You are the most and will always be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," I say and she blushes, awe how cute.

Why do you think so much of me, I'm not beautiful," she says slurred. I look at her in shock, how can she not see what I see?

"If you saw what I see, you'd see the most beautiful person ever. But I don't just see you're outside beauty but also the inside. You're so caring and sweet, you have the biggest heart Y/N. You're so intelligent and thoughtful. You're absoloutley perfect. You have the perfect big smile and I love when you're cute dimples spread across you're cheeks and the side of your eyes crinkle up. You're eyes are stunning, I could look at them all day. That's why I think so much if you, because you mean so much to me," I say honestly and she was looking up at me with watery eyes and she was blushing. I meant every word!

" I really want too kiss you right now," she says and it took me a back at first, I really want to kiss her too but she's drunk and I don't want her regretting it in the morning. She doesn't even like me like that.

"You're drunk, I wouldn't take advantage of you like that," I say and she smiles really wide and kisses my cheek. I feel the warmth of my cheek burn up and I blush like crazy. Y/N and I just sit in comfortable silence watching the other idiots, even though she's drunk she's very calm aswell. I decide to take a selfie with drunk Y/N. I put my phone in front of us and we pose then I take the picture. We look at it and I laugh and post it too my Instagram with just a ❤️ As the caption.

It had already got quite a few likes and comments saying we're cute and stuff, it's nice to know people ship Y/N and I especially considering I ship it

It had already got quite a few likes and comments saying we're cute and stuff, it's nice to know people ship Y/N and I especially considering I ship it. Y/N and i were just looking at the comments until Y/N bursts into a fit of laughter. I watch her in awe and giggle at her as she fell on the floor still laughing clutching onto her belly.

"Why are you laughing so much," I say and giggle.

"I-It w-weren't eve-even that....f-funny but one pers-one person s-said 'let's h-have a lesbian three-threesome'," she says between laughs and I start laughing with her. This girl right here is an idiot, an idiot that I'm falling in love with.