The date

*Kit's POV*

      Its after school in the quad and a guy named Shawn is gonna  have a date with me over here! I don't know why we are having a date at the school, but whatever. I already got dressed in the washroom and now im ready to go. But, im so nervous! Would've he doesn't like me that much? Okay, i need to calm down i usually don't act like this. 

       Now im walking to the production room to find Jax, i wanna see him. I walk in, "Hey, Jax" i say nervously, about to throw up cause im so nervous. "Hey, Kit you look amazing" he says blushing and scratching the back of his neck. By the way, im wearing a black dress with flannel, i mean im not the type to wear dresses, but i added my style into it and i wanna impress Shawn. It's my first date. "Thanks" i say, while i feel heat rising up into my cheeks. "So, what's wrong, are you okay?" Jax changes the subject, concerned. "No!" i burst out, while Jax widens his eyes, sitting in his chair with his headphones around his neck. "Why?" he questions. "Because, im nervous!" i yell. "It's okay Kit calm down" he says comforting me, sitting me down in my chair. Then he hugs me. "Kit your gonna be fine your the most pretty, awesome, creative friend i have ever known. Im sure he'll love you, but you gotta have confidence and strut your dj stuff", Jax says looking into my eyes, wearing that stupid, adorable, grin of his. "Thanks, Jax" i reply, hugging him again, tightly. He just nods. We pull away and then i look up and see his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. We stare at eachother until, he tilts his head to the right and leans in. Oh my gosh is this really happening? I also lean in slowly, i don't know what im doing, but i want to continue doing what im doing. I scoot my chair closer to his and i look at his soft, pink, lips. I never thought i'd ever like Jax, but belive it or not, i do. He looks at my lips too and then without any hesitation, he smashes his lips on mine. Iv'e always wanted to kiss him, his lips are softer than cotton, seriously. I deepen the kiss by tilting my head to the right, and he puts his hands on my waist. Now, are lips are moving in sync. And the kiss is so long, but innocent all at the same time. We kiss for 4 minutes, not caring if someone walks in. Then just as we pull away, Denzel walks in. "Jax, Kit why were you guys making out when Kit's supposed to be with Shawn?" Denzel aks confused. "Um, we weren't making out, Kit f-fainted and i-i had to g-give her mouth to mouth resitation" Jax stutters embarrassed. "The excuses" Denzel rolls his eyes and leaves. "You wanna hang out, and make some killer tracks?" Jax asks flirtatiously. "Sure" i say, and now we are just making tracks, while poor old Shawn is probably waiting for me. Im gonna tell him tommorow i just wanna be friends, i like Jax. I didn't admit that i liked Jax until now, because i was scared about it ruining our friendship. Well now, i mean im gonna admit i like him "Jax i like you" i blurt out. "I like you too, you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asks. I nod and say "Yes". Then the rest of the day we are planning to make tracks.