484

"Jax' POV"
Wind whistling, innocent kids playing on the sidewalks, light laughter, and indie music. That perfectly describes the neighborhood of Stone Mill Crescent. It's a very chill, peaceful place. No drunk old men dancing to Macarena, no college kids teepeeing each other's houses, and most importantly, no loud cars beeping horns at other cars. This is the best place to live in my book. "Jax!! It's time for dinner!!" My mother yells from the bottom of the old-fashioned, wooden stair case, interrupting my thoughts. I jog down the stairs and hop into my seat as I see delicious spaghetti placed in front of me. Yum. "Thanks mom!! Looks amazing!!" I say to her and then she just nods, meaning thank you. My spaghetti soon disappears as I eat as fast as Speedy Gonzales. What? I don't think you can blame me, it was absolutely amazing. Anyways, I thank my mom for dinner once again and then walk to Kit's house; aka: my girlfriend.

"484," I read the number displayed in front of Kit's house out loud. This is one of my favourite houses in Stone Mill Crescent. It is decorated with a beige and brown colour and beautiful pink flowers have grown in the garden. Tons of memories I have in this house indeed. *sigh* "Hey Jax, come in," The feisty brown haired girl tells me politely. *pour* *pour* "My parents are on a business trip right now and Scarlett is on a dinner date with Aidan. So we can just chill all by ourselves. Maybe make some tracks and do some homework...." She says as she hands me my cup of tea. "Sure." I grin as I take a light sip of the minty tea filled with herbs and we both go inside of her room. "I'm so glad you're back at Keaton. All of us missed you so much." "Yeah me too. Keaton is where I belong," Kit says. We soon finished up tracks and homework, now we are sitting in the front of her house on a hammock. She rocks us back and forth as the spring breeze moves through the fresh air. "I love this neighborhood. We surprisingly fit right in," I tell her and I put my hand on her bare arm.
"Yeah....maybe when we're older, we can get us a house over here. Wouldn't that be nice?"
"That would be perfect. There's nothing more that I would wanna do then to raise my kids in this cute, cozy neighborhood. I love you Kit and I'm looking forward to living here in the future with you....hopefully," I reply, chuckling. "I love you too Jax, and I really want that to happen in the future too, I can already imagine how great that would be." She smiles and we just sit there cuddling, watching the sun die down.

Hey guys!!! I told you I was gonna update soon!! Can you believe this is my first chapter with Jax having the POV?! Yeah, I can't believe it either but I will definitely try to do it more often!! Also, sorry it's short, just didn't have that much ideas!! But I hope you enjoyed it, and if you have ideas for future chapters, leave ideas because I need them badly lol. Anyways, just remember I love you guys and thanks for the support, bye!!!