Break up.

'Kit's POV'

I found my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, Jake, cheating
on me today before school. I never thought he would do this to me, but i was wrong. As soon as i found him making out with another girl in the quad, i broke up with him. I mean, i had no other choice, he's not gonna break my heart again. Anyways, remember that incident that involved Austin and i? Well I'm hiding in the same exact prop room i found Denzel hiding in after he pushed Austin, and I'm crying. But, what else can i do? Like Sia said, "Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking" it's the sad truth. Hopefully nobody finds me in here. It's lunch time anyways, i doubt anyone would.

*3 minutes later*

I'm balling my eyes out right now, still sitting on the stairs. I keep on crying until hear Jax say my name....Crap, it's Jax! "Kit? Is that you?" Jax asks me, knocking on the door. I don't reply and i keep on crying. But then, i hear the door knob turning and Jax comes in, then immediately locks the door. "Kit? Are you okay? You can talk to me." He says to me, sitting down next to me on the stairs. "Jake cheated on me." I tell him with tears in my eyes, and he looks down sadly. "I found him making out with another girl in the quad before school started...and i broke up with him." I continue. "I'm so sorry Kit. He is a jerk anyways and he doesn't deserve you. You are beautiful, amazing, and talented. Whoever hurts you deserves to be decked in the face." Jax tells me as he looks into my eyes deeply. Then he softly wipes my tears away with his cotton-like fingers. His hand lingers on my face, not moving. I suddenly scoot closer to him and i find myself leaning in, so does he. Our soft breathes mix together, his minty, mine cinnamony. Jax finally closes the distance between us as he brings my lips to his. Our lips move in-sync and i throw my arms around his neck. The kiss gets more passionate and romantic. Jax pulls me closer to him and i ruffle his hair. He moves his hands to my waist and lightly squeezes it as he kisses me. We slowly pull away and our foreheads touch. "Kit i know you and Jake just broke up, but if you don't mind, will you be my girlfriend?" Jax asks me. "Yes." I reply and the bell rings signaling lunch is over and it's time to get to class. "Well we better get to production class!" I say enthusiastically. "Yup. Let's go!" Jax yells with a grin on his face as we hold hands.

I only have 4 words to say. JAX. IS. MY. BOYFRIEND. I finally have someone that will not break my heart. Well, I'm pretty sure. 😊