The Project.

-ccxDd Requested this so here we go!

      Today Jax and i are doing a project, and we have to present it in front of the whole school. It is 1:50 pm, and Jax has to be here to present the project with me  by 2:00. Where the heck is he? I see people bring Jackson and i's project on stage. This project is a track maker. You can record your own samples, and it has sound affects and dj equipment. We are totally gonna get an A..... If Jax is here in time. Its already 1:59, and people are in the audience, and im backstage waiting for Jax. It just turned 2:00 , and i see Jax running towards me. The curtains open and we start our project. "Hi everyone. Thank you for being here today. Im Kit Dunn, and right next to me is Jax Gardner. We are gonna be presenting our project for our production and Dj'ing class. It's called the Track maker." I say, and nod at Jax, telling him to continue. "The track maker has accurate Dj equipment, a sample recorder so you can make homade samples, and sound affects. It will help anyone who wants to become a Dj, and it is great for beginner's." Jax says into the microphone. "Yes, it is great for beginner's. Anyway, that's all we have for you guys. We hope you like it." I say into the microphone, grinning. Then, the curtains close. Jax walks over to me, and says, "Kit, im so sorry i was lo-" I cut him off, "Hey, it's okay, you made it anyway." Then, do something i never thought I'd do. I kiss his cheek, and he blushes, and i blush too. I just run away after that. Then i hear Jax and Miles talking, and i eavesdrop on them. "Dude! Kit just kissed me on the cheek!!" Jax says, holding his cheek, and his mouth is hanging open. "Well, good thing you were banging on the janitors door. I wouldn't have gotten you out, and Kit wouldn't have kissed you." Miles smirks, and walks away. Oh, i guess Jax got locked in the janitors closet. Well, this was a great day!!!!