The school play

*Kit's POV*

"Keaton, today is the school play for Romeo and Juliet. You have to try your hardest to fufill your character, and Kit and Jax put alot of emotion into your lines. 5 minutes before the show guys" Mrs. Hannaheigh (i made her up) says. Today is Keaton's 10th and 11th grade play peformance of Romeo and Juliet. And guess what?...... I'M JULIET and wait for it....... JAX IS ROMEO. We didn't plan this. Mrs. Hannaheigh is the one who chose our character for us. Oh, i see Jax over there im gonna talk to him. "Hey, Jax" i say. "Hey, Kit you ready to do this?" he reply's. I nod. We walk onstage and start the scene. "Romeo i love you." "Juliet i love you too."Then Jax slams his lips onto mine passionately. Our lips are moving in sync, and the warmth of his lips are capturing electricity through out my body. This wasn't even planned. He just is kissing me out of nowhere, not that i mind. We pull away and look into eachothers eyes. Then we hear clapping, while the curtains close. We walk to my dressing room. "Jax, why'd you kiss me?" i ask him, blushing. "I'm crazy in love with you Kit, i have been since the middle of grade 9. I thought i was in love with Bianca, but i realized it's always been you. Bianca and i are just friends now, she's dating a guy named Derek." he says to me, really close to me, staring into my eyes deeply. "I'm in love with you too." i reply, then he just grins and kisses me really passionately. He is the best kisser in the world. Our lips are moving in sync.We pull away after 10 seconds, wow my first and second kiss all in one day! Yes, it was my first and second kiss, im only 15. After that we put our heads on eachothers and just stay like that for forever.