Hospital Bed.

*Kit's POV*
"Kit! Jax is done with his surgery!! You can go see him now!" Scarlett says, and i get up from the waiting room chair iv'e been sitting in for five and a half hours. I'm walking through the hospital corridors trying to look for room 451. "Uh. Excuse me sir. Do you know where room 451 is?" I ask an african american man in his 70's. "Yeah you walk straight, then take a right, and then it will be the first door." The sweet old man replies, giving me a nice smile. "Thank you so much sir." I tell him. "Your welcome child." He yells at me as i walk away. I love old people. They are just so inncocent and nice. Imagine being in the world at an old age, and you see other young people around you, and that reminds you of your earlier years. Imagine watching generations of new people be born. It's just so beautiful. Anyway, i follow the mans directions, and i soon find myself standing in front of room 451. I take a deep breath, and walk in. As i walk in, i see Jax lying there on the bed. He's in a sleepy, drowsy state, and i find him looking at me. "Kit. Your here." He smiles. "Yup. I'm here Jax." I chuckle. "Come sit down. I missed you so much." Jax says to me, and i go sit down in a chair.  "I missed you too.... So. How are you feeling?" I say. "I'm feeling pretty good. Just a little drowsy though." He replies. "That's good." I say to him, and i smile. "Can you sing camisado to me? It relaxes me." Jax asks me. Camisado is Jax and i's song. It's by one of our favourite bands, Panic! At The Disco. "Of course." I reply. "The IV and your hospital bed. This was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events." I sing and he bops his head to the beat. After about 2-3 minutes i finish the song, and i sit on his bed and lay next to him. "I love you Kit." Jax says to me. "I love you too Jax. I would never not want you in my life. Even though your annoying sometimes." I tell him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me, grabbing my hand. And just FYI were still laying down. "Sure." I say, smiling. "The IV and your hospial bed." I sing. "This was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events." Jax joins. "Just sit back. Just sit back." We sing in unison as we skip ahead in the song.  The rest of the day we just  lay down peacfully, and beautifully.

Hey guys. This chapter is inspired by when miles got a new kidney. It was like the moment between miles and alya when alya layed next to miles on his hospital bed. I thought that moment was so sweet. And i thought it would be adorable if that happend to jax and kit. So....yeah! Hope you liked the chapter!! Don't forget to comment and vote! Love ya guys! Peace out!  😜👍 ✌ 😘