The Job Part 3.(Last chapter)

"Cuz' it's nine in the afternoon. And your eyes are the size of the moon. You could cuz' you can so you do." My alarm goes off, like it does every.single.morning. I groan, and get dressed for school, and i have to go to my job right after school. So, I'm gonna wear my favourite Twenty One Pilot's shirt from Hot Topic, ripped black jeans from Hot Topic, and my Twenty One Pilots shoes from Hot Topic. My whole outfit is from Hot Topic. Worker pride right there, is it not?

 Worker pride right there, is it not?

  Then, i just do my regular hair routine, and throw on my toque

  Then, i just do my regular hair routine, and throw on my toque. Now, I'm ready to go. I start walking to school, and i go inside after 5 minutes, and i see Scarlett. Btw, if your wondering why Scarlett and i don't walk to school together, or out of school together is because she always has tutouring to keep her grades up. "Hey Scar!" I say, in a bubbly way. "Hey sis!" She replies, smiling. "So, how is tutouring going?" I ask her, tilting my head to the side slightly. "It's going great! My grades have been coming up! And i won't have to go as much anymore!" Scarlett squeals. "That's awesome sis! I'm really proud of you." I reply, hugging her, and i let go after 5 seconds. "Well, i gotta go talk to Denzel." She says. Denzel is Scarlett's crush. Yes, it's true. They would be so adorable together! "Do you mind?" She asks me. "No, i have to talk someone too." I say, smiling. Meaning, I'm gonna try and talk to Jax about the almost-kiss. But, i know I'm gonna act akward. "Yes!" She yells, running down the halls. I go to my locker, and someone taps my shoulder. I look over. "Oh, hey Jax. My buddy, friend." I smile akwardly, tapping his shoulder. I told you i was gonna act akward. 😐😕 "Hey Kit." He says, smiling back. "I need to talk to you, alone." He continues. "Okay." I say. We both go to the designing room, and walk in. "Kit, i have feelings for you." Jax says. "You do?" I ask him, suprised. "Yes, i always have, and i used Bianca as a cover up." Jax says, staring into my eyes, and holding both of my hands. "I do too." I smile. "Yes!" He fist pumps one hand into the air. I giggle at his sillyness. "Well, where were we the other day?" Jax says, walking closer to me. I shrug, and we sit on the couch, and he starts kissing me slowly. I throw my arms around his neck, and he puts his arms around my waist. Jax puts me on his lap, and i kiss his jawline. I pull away, and he blushes. I laugh, and we continue to kiss. He kisses my ear, and i start blushing. This kiss get's faster, and Jax nibbles on my lower lip.  We pull away, out of breath, and hug.

    *After School*
   Jax and i are walking to Hot Topic right now. Holding hands. "Kit, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. "Sure." I reply, giggling. We walk into Cloverdale Mall after about 10 minutes because we were kissing, and go inside of Hot Topic. Amy is standing right by the t-shirts, and we walk towards her. "Hey guys! Wait... why do you guys look off?" Amy says. Jax and i look at eachother. "We..umm." I blurt out. "Where you guys kissing?" Amy asks us suspiciously. "Uhh....yeah. Actually were together." Jax says, and i point at him nodding. "Aww.. i shipped you guys ever since i saw you at your interview!" Amy squeals. "But don't do alot of monkey business during work. You can kiss, but nobody wants to see making out. You guys will be labled as the "kiddos who always make out" kinda couple." She scolds us, slightly. "Okay." Jax and i say in unison. After that, Amy explains what to do for our jobs. She taught me how to work the cashier, and she taught Jax how to be a great manager. We get to work right away, and someone comes up with a Melanie Martinez Cry Baby beanie.

   Yes! I love Melanie Martinez! I love the song, Play Date!! I also love Soap because it has a killer bubble popping sample, heaven to the ears for a Dj

   Yes! I love Melanie Martinez! I love the song, Play Date!! I also love Soap because it has a killer bubble popping sample, heaven to the ears for a Dj. Anyways, enough about the music i listen to. Time to be a good cashier. "Hi! I heard your the new cashier here! My name is Lily!" A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes about my age says. "Hi! I am the new cashier! My name is Kit! By the way, i love your beanie!" I say, enthusiastically. "Thank you! Your so nice! The old cashier was a jerk." Lily says. I giggle. "What's your favourite song by Melanie?" I ask Lily. "I love all of her songs but, i have to say Cake." She replies, nodding her head. "Great song choice. My favourite song by her is Play Date!" I say. "Yes! I love Play Date!" She fangirls. "Can i see the new manager?" Lily asks. "Sure, he is my boyfriend. Jax!" I blurt out. Jax walks from the t-shirts to over here by me. "Lily this is the manager Jax. He is also my boyfriend." I say gesturing to Lily. "Hi Jax." Lily says, waving. "Hi Lily." Jax replies. "So, how is the job going babe?" I ask him. "It's going great, how is yours?" He asks me. "Pretty good. Aww... my boyfriend is being a good manager." I reply, and he turns me around to face him, with his hands on my waist. We start kissing, and our lips move in-sync. "Hey. No making out." Amy says, pointing a finger at us. We pull away as fast as we can, lifting our hands up. "You guys are couple goals!" Lily yells. "Thank you." Jax and i say in unison. "No prob it's true! Hey, can i get your number Kit?" Lily replies. "Sure." I say, smiling, and we exchange numbers. "Well, it was nice meeting you guys! See you around." Lily says, walking out the door. "Well, i just made a new friend, and a new boyfriend." I say, widening my eyes. "You sure did. I just made a new girlfriend." Jax says, smiling, and i smile too. "It's going to be great working with you Kit." He continues. "It's going to be great working with you too Jax." I say, and we hug. Then we get back to work.