Youtube.

*Romy's POV*

Today i started a youtube channel, and Matthew and i are recording the very first video for it! I'm so pumped!! "Okay Matthew you ready to do this?" I ask him. "As ready as i'll ever be!" He replies happily. So yesterday, Matthew and i asked people on twitter for ideas on the first video. A bunch of people said we should do truth or dare, so were gonna go through the truth or dares suggested on our twitter accounts in the video and do them! This should be fun!  "Okay..... ACTION!" I yell, as i press the record button on the camera. "Hey guys!! Today were gonna do truth or dare!! This is my first youtube video ever, and i wanted to do it with my best friend Matthew!! So yeah, i hope you enjoy this video! Let's get started!" I say to the camera while matthew smiles. "Matthew truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare." He says to me boldy. "Okay so i'm gonna pick the dare from this bucket. "Maria Coniff" dares you to sing the song work by rihanna to me." I laugh akwardly. "Work, work, work, work, work, work." He sings to me. (I don't know the rest of the lyrics. Just imagine him singing the rest of the song.😂) "Okay now it's my turn to ask you, truth or dare romy?" Matthew asks me. "Truth." I reply. "Oh come on Romy! Truth is boring!" Matthew laughs. "I'll do dare later! Don't judge me!" I giggle, as i smack his arm playfully. Matthew then tickles me and i run off the couch, but soon enough he tackles me to the hard wooden floor. We both breath heavily, and he is laying on top of me. I look into his eyes for a moment but then i akwardly clear my throat. Matthew gets off of me and we both go sit on the couch once again. I guess i have to edit that whole part out of the video then. Lol. Anyways, we continue to do several truth or dares, and now we are on the last one. "Okay Romy, we do this one together, so should we do truth or dare?" Matthew smirks, hoping i'll suggest  dare. "Dare." I reply and he looks happy. "A user named "JaxAndKitShipper" dares us to make out with eachother for as long as we can" Matthew says as he widens his eyes and i do the same. "Let's just get this over with." I tell him and he nods. We both lean in but Matthew decides to hurry it up so he smashes his lips onto mine. I tug his hair, and he slips his tounge in my mouth gently. His hands are clutching my waist, as i lean back into the couch slightly. Our lips move in sync perfectly. Now, we stop after like 20 minutes. "Wow." We both blurt out in utter amazement. "Well there you have it guys!! That's all for today! I really hope you enjoyed this video!! Lastly, hit the like button, comment the positive feedback, and butcher the subscribe button!! Love you guys bye!!" I say at the end as an outro, and i stop the recording. "So, what about that kiss?" Matthew asks me. "That kiss was amazing." I blush. "I know....., so do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He replies. "Sure and do you wanna be a part of my youtube channel?" I say to him. He nods in excitement and we kiss again.

Sorry i haven't been updating, I've been busy. But here i am again!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!  😌😂