Love.

*Kit's POV*
I'm walking down the street to Jackson's apartment to tell him i love him. It's been 4 years since we broke up, and he is going to be mine again. We didn't break up because we didn't love eachother. We broke up because i moved to Orlando, Florida, which is far away from Toronto, and we didn't want a long distance relationship. We did what was best for us. Anyway, he still lives in the same apartment as he did when he was fourteen, and i know that because Miles told me. So now I'm in front of his door. "351," it says, and i slowly knock on it. The door opens to show a shirtless, muscular, handsome, eighteen year old guy. It's him. It's Jax. "Kit?" He says, staring at me with his deep chocolate brown eyes that are filled with passion, fire, and sorrow. "Yeah it's me." I reply, and now i get hit with a train of nostalgia. "How is life?" He chuckles. "It's been good.... How is yours?" I say to him. "Really good actually. I wanna introduce you to somebody." Jax says, then yells, "Sara! I want you to meet somebody!" I mentally gasp, and i feel myself become filled with sadness and regret. Regret because i wonder why i came here, why did i even come? I should've known he would move on with his life and not worry about lil' Ol' Kit. I guess i moved back to Toronto for nothing. "Kit this is Sara my girlfriend and Sara, this is Kit." Jax says and Sara and i exchange glances. "Hello. It's so nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." Sara says to me. She does seem like a nice girl but I'm just sad that i'm not in her postion, being with Jax and all, you know? "It's nice to meet you to." I reply. After about 1 hour of staying at Jax' apartment hanging out with him and Sara awkwardly, i go home. I sigh as i throw myself on my comfy bed. It's just not time to tell him i love him yet, I'll tell him when the time comes.

*5 months later*

I'm outside running to Jax' house in the rain to finally go and tell him i love him. I run and run and run until i see the door number "351". "You can do this Kit. You can do this," I mentally reassure myself. I finally knock on the door after 30 minutes of telling myself, "I can do this." "Ki-" Jax says but i interrupt him. "Jax i love you." I blurt out, staring into his eyes deeply. "You what?" He asks me, widening his eyes. "I said i love you. I know you and Sara are together but i had to tell you. I couldn't hide my feelings any more." I tell him with boldness and bravery running through my bones. "Kit. Sara and i broke up." Jax says. "Oh." I say. "Well anyways, that's not the point. I love you too." He replies. I crack a smile and i kiss him hard. (Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness...Sorry, i had to! 😂😁)
This kiss is filled with passion and love. Our lips move in-sync slowly. We continue to kiss for a while then i pull away. "Promise me we will never let eachother go again." I tell him, as tears run down my face. "I promise." He says to me, as tears run down his face also. We both wipe eachothers tears away and he pecks my lips. "Let's go get you cleaned up." Jax says to me, and we go inside and i dry the rain drops off of me.

Hey guys. Sorry i haven't updated in a while, I've been busy. But im back again! Anyways, i hope you liked this chapter! ☺😊