New School Year, Old Familiar Faces. (Unedited)

*Kit's POV*

..... I'm coming back to Keaton. Today. For the first day of grade 11. I realized over the summer that Keaton is where I belong. A regular high school just doesn't fit who I am. So, I've decided I'm coming back for good. Oh! And here's the good part, Jax doesn't know yet. As you guys already know, Jax and I are together. Our relationship is going great....but I didn't tell him because it's a surprise, obviously. Oh! And here's another great thing, Keaton got saved!!! They were gonna shut it down, but they didn't, and I'm so happy. ☺️

.....*RING RING*

"Hey Jaxyboy."I answer the phone flirtatiously.
"Hey Babe, I'm so excited to see you after school!!I need to see you! Even though we spent the whole summer together."Jax says.
"Haha, you can't spend 8 hours without me can you?" I chuckle. "I actually don't think I can." He responds. "Well what can I say, you can't get enough of me!" I say jokingly. "That's true." He replies. "I hope you have a great first day Kit, I'm really sad we won't be at school together but, at least I get to see you later." Jax says to me sadly. "I hope you have a good first day too Jax! See ya later!" I say to him then I hang up. If only he knew......

*My Outfit, Hair, and Makeup*

(BTW IM NOT WEARING A TOQUE TODAY

(BTW IM NOT WEARING A TOQUE TODAY. AS I SAID BEFORE, IM EXPERIMENTING WITH NEW STYLES).

*In the production room*
It's 5th period right now and I'm waiting inside the classroom for Jax, he's gonna be so happy!! Hehehe, he doesn't know what's coming.
Okay....he just walked in. I look over and then he looks my way.
"Oh hey Kit.......KIT YOUR HERE!!!!" Jax says. "Hey Jax! I have to tell you awesome news....I'm back at Keaton! For good!" I tell him in an enthusiastic way.
"I'm so happy Kit!!!! It wasn't the same without you!!" He yells happily. "Well I'm back." I reply, then we start our assignment.

Jax and I have a free period together, which is awesome, so we're just gonna hang out. 
"Kit, I wanna take you somewhere." Jax says to me.
"Okay.." I say to him. Out of nowhere he grabs my arm and brings me to the production room. It's usually where we go if we have assignments.
"I booked this for us. Just wanted to talk and hang out with you." He says. "What do you wanna talk about?" I ask him. "Maybe we could talk about how excited I am that your back." He replies and I giggle. "I'm excited too. I realized that Keaton is where I belong. You can take the girl out of Keaton, but you can't take Keaton out of the girl. Sure, Keaton may be just a school for others, but for me, it's much more than that. Keaton is my home and no other school truly felt like home. I always felt like an outsider at the other school, I mean the people are nice and all but, it just didn't feel right. So I'm glad I came back here. With you and Scarlett."I blurt out.
After I've said all that, Jax just puts on a smile, and I smile back at him. "What?" I tell him. "Nothing. You're just amazing. I love your passion for Keaton and just everything you put your mind to. You love your family and friends so much that you would do absolutely anything for them. You also don't let anyone tell you what to do and you say what's on your mind. Your strong, beautiful, and bold Kit....I love you." Jax says, pouring his heart out to me.
Wow. This is the first time he has said "I love you" to me. He's said I love you before but this, this feels more real. He says it like he actually means it, and I know he does. "I love you too Jax." I say back to him and we hug. Then, he pulls away and starts leaning in slowly. He's definitely gonna kiss me, yup. But, I don't mind. I slowly start leaning in too, then he grabs my face with his soft hand. If feels like hours since we've been leaning but then he finally makes a move and starts kissing me. It was a slow, sweet kiss, that only lasted 4 seconds. Best. First. Kiss. Ever.
After we pull away, both of us smile. "Well, that was something......" I trail off, still shook from the touch of his lips on mine. "It sure was." He replies, still smiling. "Well, we better get to lunch." I tell him, then we run off to lunch.

*Lunch Time*
"Kit! How has the day been going? I'm so exited your back!!" Alya says. "It's been going pretty good, surprisingly. The first day of a Freshman and Sophomore year were awkward for me. I'm pretty sure for all of us. Remember when we first met Jax? Now that has to be the most awkward moment in my life. *chuckle* How has yours been going?"I say to her. "It's been going good too. Well it was nice to see you again, I'll talk to you guys later. I have an assignment to do with Miles." Alya replies, then she leaves the table. Then for the rest of lunch Jax and I just talk and eat.

*After School, Kit's House*

*Don't forget a- bout, bout, bout, bout, bout me. Don't forget a- bout, bout, bout, bout, bout me. Even when I doubt you, I'm no good without you.*
Doubt by Twenty One Pilots plays in my room, while Jax and I are working on homework. "Kit, can I here you sing?" Jax asks me, then he turns off the music. "Jax, I don't sing." I reply. "You probably sing amazingly. Please?" "No." "PLEASE?" "Nooo." "PLEASE!" "Ugghhh fine, you win! Happy now?" "Yes I'm happy. Now sing something."
I can't believe I'm gonna do this. "No lie-ie-ie-ie. Feels your eyes, they all over me. Don't be shy, take control of me. Get the vibe, it's gonna be lit tonight. No lie-ie-ie-ie." I sing. Btw, the song is No Lie by Sean Paul ft Dua Lipa. Jax just looks shocked. "Kit, that was great! You can actually sing!" Jax says and hugs me. "Thank you. I didn't know I sing that good." I reply. "Well you do, I'm forcing you to sign up for the talent show to sing. There's nothing you can do to stop it." Jax says to me.

Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no. (Tell me what song this is.)