July 4, 2042 "Nuke-Day"

15 years of warfare between Japan and America, both countries decide to the the conflict in nuclear war. President Thomas signs a waiver to fire all of their nuclear missiles and drop nuclear bombs. Emperor Niko does the same thing, and drops the super nuclear bomb on the United States. July 4th, is no longer known as "Independence Day", it is known as "Nuke-Day". Both Japan and America released all of their nuclear weapons. The devastation was unaccountable, buildings left and right were destroyed, even ashes of people that once stood, alive and breathing are now statues of The Aftermath. May 3, 2042; the people of the world were informed by Japan and America of the incoming nuclear launches and drops from Japan and America. An American PMC group called 'Talon Co.' started an operation to save everyone they can. The Operation was called 'Operation Cave-House' Talon Co. created underground bunkers, called 'Vaults' to make sure the public was safe from the Japanese and American nuclear weapons. Talon Co. created different class-level vaults. The way it works is, depending on the amount of money you have, you can either buy a spot in a 0, 00, 000, or a 0000 vault, the rich and wealthy 1% of the world could afford the 0 vaults, the high-low class can afford the 00 vaults, and the mid/low class can afford the 000/0000 vaults. The irony is, the 0 Vaults are extremely cheap. On July 5, 2042; a day after "Nuke-Day" happened, the death count of the human population wasn't able to be counted. The radioactivity of certain regions was too high to even live near, even if you a hundred miles from a crater by a bomb or a missile, you'd still feel the radiation. July 6, 2042; Mexico fell apart 2 days after "Nuke-Day", a civil war destroyed the country. It took only days for Mexico to be a literal wasteland. Europe barely survived "Nuke-Day", Japan and America are also wastelands but Japan got hit worse because it is a smaller country. Washington D.C. is destroyed, and The White House is a treasured memory, only the pole that held the USA flag up high survived the super nuke from Japan. Now people of The Aftermath of "Nuke-Day" have to survive the savage nature of the new world, it's creatures and its people.