Rhydian wait- Maddys pov

"oh...erm....What was the question?" He said, I rolled my eyes. 'He cant even pay attention for one blasted second, and don't even get me started on why he shouldn't even be in me blasted territory' I thought harshly. Glowering down at my desk strangely. Tom tapped me "Maddy are you okay?" "Ya tom, Im FINE!" He looked a little taken back as he leaned back in his seat "Oh... uh... sorry tom" I said quickly and quietly.

I jumped out of my seat, alarmed, as the bell rang. Everybody laughed, everybody that is except rhydian. I rolled my eyes again, which I was doing a lot of today apparently. I stood up and followed tom and Shannon outside the classroom, just in time to hear jimi startin a rukus like usually. "Im not even welsh" I heard rhydian growl. Oh crap. The next thing to happen was something I was not prepared for. Rhydian pounced on jimi, snarling an growling and all. Black veins started crawling up his neck, was I going to do something? Um yes! I rushed over and pulled rhydian off of him, pulling him into the dark room.

"You've got to get out of here, it aint safe" he yelled tripping over everything "Just calm down now" I tried to say but it was to late. He howled quite loud, destroying everything if I might add. "Rhydian" I screamed, slowing down to a stop. I leaned down onto my knees, The veins in my eyes changing as I began to turn. My eyes turned yellow and I looked up, Rhydian finally found the will to stop and look at me. He seemed to gulp, sit down and at least TRY to relax. He looked me up and down before my eyes switched back to brown in a matter of seconds, snapping away from his gaze. I bent down to grab my bag and I found a cold hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me" I snarled but that didn't seem to take his happiness away at the moment, "Your like me! I thought I was the only one but im not!" he seemed to cheer. I growled "Im not like you" my anger almost dragged the happy side of him out of stonybridge "I don't go around enterin other packs territory like a...a...Stray!" He stopped and glared "well I guess you wont have to worry then cause you wont be seein me around here any more." he said bitterly before pushing past me fastly.

"Is rhydian here?" I heard kay say as me, tom, and Shannon entered bearnies. "Na, I think eh went home" kara responded. "Who? the orphan?" bearnie asked, I immediately paused. "He's a orphan?" Bearnie nodded "ay yes, just moved in with the Vaughan's". Katrina sighed "Poor thing, nobody to turn to", I gulped again. I felt really guilty now, and I HATED feeling guilty.

I turned and darted out of there, following rhydians scent before I finally caught up with him. "Rhydian! Wait!"